• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

inspired by Karlin...

Lisa_T

..and her cavpile, here's my...less orthodox version, but still very cute. No duvets, though. Holly would be frightened of the duvet, and Amber would try to destroy it, so... :D

322328590_5771bfadc5.jpg

322328591_b3c4d38cba.jpg

322328594_ded2c87e31.jpg

:D :D :D

So cute!!! I just love Amber! I have made a rule that if I ever get a Ruby, he/she MUST have Amber's little white stripe :)

Lisa I love your pictures, each and every one you post, of course you've got such gorgeous subjects.

Oh Lisa they're lovely!
You never told us about your new addition to the family! Has Amber tried to eat him yet?

Um, yeah. All the time! :D :D :D :D In fact. I fully expect to find him minus ears one of these days... she's terrible! Even when he's up out of reach she still drags him down for a good chew... much to Holly's relief, I think :)

Back