• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

absolutely everybody

Karlin

Administrator
Staff member
on a sofa at once, except me of course!

322525795_7cf7f27af8.jpg

Back row of cats: Pippa, Ambrose, Jessie

Front row: Leo, Lily, Quincy, Jaspar, the fish tank.

Karlin said:
on a sofa at once, except me of course!

322525795_7cf7f27af8.jpg

Back row of cats: Pippa, Ambrose, Jessie

Front row: Leo, Lily, Quincy, Jaspar, the fish tank.

And, where are you sitting, Karlin?! Are you curled up on the rug in front of the fireplace?!! icon_whistling :yikes

:rotfl: :rotfl:

Yep, they left me the dog bed to lie on and the Dyson to empty. :v*cuum:

I had been sitting where Quincy was and suddenly realised they were all seated around me and went to get the mobile to take a piccie. :)

That's a great family photo!
Although Lily looks a little guilty in it :D Did she steal your space?

Great picture. I can't believe you got them all together. Lily looks a bit miffed that you left to get the camera :D

What a great photo - was Lily cuddled up to you and you moved its that why are you moving look I was comfortable. :D

Karlin,

I'm getting the impression that you're an animal lover.... :lol: :lol:

It's a great picture of your furkiddies! :flwr: :flwr:

oh that's wonderful Karlin - I don't think you ever expected to have that with Lily :D :D

Really thrilled that they have settled so well together - well done :flwr: :flwr: :flwr:

Holy cow! Now that's a lot of furry lovemuffins all in one place! You are a lucky, lucky woman, but I hate to think how much your vet bills are!!!

Leave it to Quincy to be hanging with the dogs!!! What a great shot!! I can never get all of mine to stay like that for long...The second the cats see I'm watching they all go back to pretending to hate the dogs!!

:lol: :lol:
Love it!! A friend of mine has six cats who lay all together on a sofa, nicely in a row most of the times :D

Back