• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Oh What Fun it is to Play ...

Charleen

I just received the Christmas Collars that I ordered in the mail.
I only ordered 2, because I thought they would be too big for Merry & Jolly, but I was wrong.

Now I have got to order 2 more and hope they arrive before Christmas.

What fun trying them out on the cav's.
It only took me 6 minutes to get a few good pictures of my babies.
They are so tolerant of their Mom's whimsies. :lol:

Luke & Pippin
322612487_ef5e5b1ba2.jpg

322612488_f2f5c771dd.jpg

Merry & Jolly
322612489_cf8a661842.jpg

322612492_94bff4dcf4.jpg

You Know you Live in the Country when ...

You Know you Live in the Country when the neighbor's mule, Jenny, is standing outside your front door. :rotfl: :) :D :lol: :rotfl:

I just let the dogs out one last time before going to bed and everything was normal, until the dogs came to the door to be let in. They came up on the porch, but starting barking madly. I stuck my head out the door to look at why the commotion and there was Jenny, the mule standing next to our front steps! :rotfl:

Mom called the neighbor on the phone to tell her the good news. Now try to catch Jenny in the dark.

:lol: Yup, that's country! Good luck catching her.

:lol: :lol: Just put antlers on Jenny and hook her up to the sled. Load up the elves in their new collars and you're all set for Santa. :lol:

I got laffing so much about Jenny I almost forgot to tell you how gorgeous your dogs all look in their new finery. They all have beautiful coats and are sooo well behaved!

Here in the city, poor Jenny would cause wide-spread panic. When a moose wanders into the city, it makes it on the nightly newsbroadcasts.

Great Christmas photos.

Very patient pups you have there Charleen!
Cute pictures! Pippin's paws look so soft and furry in the picture- I almost touched my screen to feel them! They're so shiny!

Back