• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

UPDATES Hammer

cecily

All I can say is it's a good job he's only staying one night, or we'd be so in love we'd run away with him. :l*v: :lotsaluv: :l*v: He has the sweetest, cuddliest cavalier personality and is putting our own little hussie to shame :lol:

The only blip was as soon as he walked in the door he cocked the leg on the kitchen mat! :sl*p: Yvonne said he did more or less the same thing in her house and that was the end of it. It must be all quite unsettling for him. :(

It really breaks my heart that this fellow hasn't had the most wonderful home for his entire life, because he surely deserved it. He is calm, sweet, friendly and loves cuddles! He keeps trying to climb on top of my lap, which is momentarily inconvenient as I'm trying to type! :hug: Within an hour he was jumping up looking for affection. He has a lovely coat also. Kudos to Yvonne for giving him a good bath!

As for Tandie. She was in a highly excitable state for a good hour after he arrived. She started this high pitched yapping that we've never heard before and proceeded to prance around and show off. I think she might be slightly jealous actually. She's been ignoring him the last hour or two. :roll: They're sharing the beanbag comfortably at the moment though...

anyway... here's some photos!
shammer3.jpg

shammer2.jpg

shammer1.jpg

Yes Hammer, she is quite the madam :)
standiehammer2.jpg

standiehammer.jpg

oh isn't he lovely? Thank you so much for sharing these with us :flwr: :flwr:

Tandie you look more beautiful each day xxxx you are such a good girl to look after this special boy tonight, and you will have a big surprise on Sunday :D

So excited for you Cecily :flwr: :flwr:

My first boy foster did the same thing! Walked in the house and immediately lifted his leg on my artificial ficus. Quick correction and he never did it again!

Hammer is adorable. Tell Tandie...we know, it's all about you...silly girl! What a great looking boy.

Thanks for taking him in for the evening!!

Oh he's lovely, Cecily, and it's so reassuring for you to know that Tandie will eventually settle with the new little one, even if she throws a few little tantrums in the process :yikes :yikes .

All the best for tomorrow (today, rather, just realised the time...) - are you staying in Scotland for a night or coming straight home?

Great pictures! I have not even met this boy but he, like Brandy, has been a big focus on the board. Hmmm, all the older gentlemen are getting all the attentiion of late, no wonder Tandie is trying to LEAP into the photos as well... :lol:

I had a text from Cecily on departure as they were waiting to board the ferry and then on arrival after Paula had collected him for the next leg of his journey, so hopefully we will hear a bit more about him as he heads towards Aileen. :)

I think Cecily is staying overnight in Scotland though I could be wrong. It would likely be a very late ferry back otherwise.

:updte: :drivecar: :updte:
Thats Hammer made it to Dumfries :D
He's been fed, watered and has had his meds. I think Murphy would love him to stay, he's following him about trying to play with him :lol:
I didn't realise from the pics quite how thin the wee soul is, you just want to love him :lotsaluv:
I'm so glad they are getting on, that'll be us on the lookout for another he's gorgeous
DSC00148.jpg

[/img]
DSC00149.jpg

He loves his cuddles, not quite sure how to take mad Murphy though

Hi Murphy's mum.
He's just a little dote isn't he. So sorry I wasn't able to keep him myself. Holly was quite upset on the way home from droping him off. She was looking around the car and shaking... which she never does. The house is madder that usual with him gone. Think he had a calming effect on Holly.
I wish him all the best.
Y

See Yvonne, the handsome Finbar was right! :) We will have to arrange a more permanent boyfriend for Holly at some point. :lol:

Back