• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Ready for the Christmas Party (Merlin an Oakley)

merlinsmum

323797077_4a8ec8fffa.jpg

323797078_07a21e4119.jpg

They look adorable. But, how do you keep their hats on?! I can put hats on mine as long as they are sitting on the couch. The minute they get down and start moving Jake yanks Shelby's off her head!

Cathy T said:
They look adorable. But, how do you keep their hats on?! I can put hats on mine as long as they are sitting on the couch. The minute they get down and start moving Jake yanks Shelby's off her head!

LOL. Love that thought...

Love your boys too, Kirsty. Wanna see more pics of them!!!! icon_whistling

Where did you get those outfits? They are super cool - Maxx and Charlie want some just like those for Xmas day :lol: :lol: :lol:

I got the outfits from Instore/Poundland or somewhere. Grandma has had to put an extra piece in Merlin's cos it was a bit tight and it made him wlk like he'd been on a horse :lol:

Back