• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

For Taffy fans

Rach

212559150.jpg

207605345.jpg

188344007.jpg

144920132.jpg

Well, you sure got my attention by your topic heading. Count me as a number one Taffy fan. That boy is beautiful beyond words. The pictures are great!

Oh yes, I'm a fan too. I didn't even know his name until this post. Wow, Taffy is a real stunning beauty. I was looking at one of your recent posts of two of your other pups, Guinness and Ollie and noticed your avatar and had asked who is that? I am so glad to know the answer.

Taffy is truly the most STUNNING B&T I have EVER seen! WOW! What a stud-muffin! I am definitely a HUGE Taffy fan!

I also checked out your fantastic website. I love the "Superstar Song" on Taffy's page! Too funny and too appropriate! WOW! What a show career Taffy has had!

Very impressive "kids!" Thanks for sharing such phenomenal pictures!

Wow, his coat and ears are just beutiful! He is such a handsome boy :flwr:
On the second pic he reminds be a bit of Molder, with the ears and the smile.. :flwr: :lol:

Back