• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

All too much

selina

324685911_7bdbf78655.jpg

Awwhhh! What a great pic. I love sleepy dog photos. She looks like a perfect angel!!

Awwhhh! What a great pic. I love sleepy dog photos. She looks like a perfect angel!!

In your avatar, doesn't she has a sticker on her head? Too funny. Did someone put it there or did she get into something she shouldn't have?

Charleen said:
In your avatar, doesn't she has a sticker on her head? Too funny. Did someone put it there or did she get into something she shouldn't have?

I'm wondering the same thing! :D What a sweet little sleepy angel!

Her little pink spot on her nose also makes her look like she has a nose piercing. :)

Yes that is a sticker on Jeremy's head. All my animals had a sticker put on them that day. And the pic of him sleeping reminds of a little old man with his face all loose and relaxed like that. :lol:

Cathy T said:
Charleen said:

I'm wondering the same thing! :D What a sweet little sleepy angel!

I thought the sticker was all too cute... reminded me of the little girl I used to nanny for... she was obsessed with Bindi and used any stickers as such!

Back