• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Happy Family!

Lindsay

This was too funny. I was sitting on the couch last night and I looked up and all of my furbabies were cuddled up on the oversized chair! I had to grab the camera! And then Howie started giving Tilly a bath! They have definitely all hit it off!

Babies080.jpg

Babies082.jpg

Babies083.jpg

Babies084.jpg

Babies085.jpg

Wow - peace and harmony. I wish my two cats liked my cavaliers, like in your house. What great pics.

The secret to my harmonious success is that I had Spencer and Izzy before I got Howie. Therefore Howie just thinks he is a dog, just one of the gang! :lol:

Those are great! They all look so happy. Quincy sometimes tries to groom the dogs but has a terrible time with the length of their hair and usually gives up pretty quickly. :p

Back