• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Hi from Brussels, Belgium!!

estertje

Hello everyone! My name is Ester and my little cav's name is Sam. He's a delicious little funny guy who can always make me laugh and cheers me up when I'm sad. I'm 20 years old and Sam was born on 19 / 01 / 2006. I still live with my parents because I'm still studying, but it's my doggy, I paid for him, his medical needs, food and all the other thing this sweety needs. We're training for obedience and I hope to be doing some agility later on. I love everything about cavaliers and read a lot about them. On the net I find almost everything I need, and I'm member of some discussion boards. I visit these sites allmost every day. I hope to have a nice time here and to share as much as I can about what we all love the most: our little cavaliers!!! I'm very glad I have found this site and it seems real fun to talk to people all over the world about my passion. b*n*n*

Welcome Ester!! We are so glad to have you and your passion for your Cavalier here...you're in good company. This board is fantastic for answers to questions or just to talk about how much we love our babies. Sam looks adorable!

icon_welcome to Ester & Sam. I am glad to have another person from Belgium on the board. I have a soft spot for your country. I have visited Belgium (including Brussels) 3 times and hope to go again soon. I know people who live in Musson, Belgium.

Can't wait to see more pictures of Sam.

icon_welcome
Great to have you on board! Like Charleen, I also have a soft spot for your country since it was in Belgium that I saw a cavalier for the first time. :)

I'm sure you will enjoy this board- we are all very passionate about our cavs too. :flwr:

Welcome Ester and Sam! I love watching Cavaliers doing agility! They are just amazing to watch. Good luck, and keep us posted.

well thank you all! It's great being here! I just wanted to add that my english isn't that great so sometimes it may seem I say weird things, but I'm still extending my vocabulary, thanks to free translationsites icon_whistling :D
Happy holdays for everyone!

Hi Ester and Sam. Welcome aboard! Sam is just a cutie. Can't wait to learn about you both!

Back