• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

We got him home!!! finally!

cecily

:jump: b*n*n* :rah: :paw: :paw: :paw: We're finally relaxing at home with our newest addition to the family! He's flaked out. The cutest ball of fuzz ever :lol: It's been a long trek. But he was without question worth it. :D :l*v:

Resized_Dougal00090.jpg

Resized_Dougal00092.jpg

Am preparing broadband-recommended post to puppy gallery

:jump: :jump:

He is adorable -- I kept seeing you online and wondering when you would post!! :shock:

How is Tandie taking it all? She looks pretty relaxed there! :lol: Probably a lot happier with a little guy than a big interloper like Hammer... :)

PS look at that adorable puppy belly...

Karlin said:

He is adorable -- I kept seeing you online and wondering when you would post!! :shock:

How is Tandie taking it all? She looks pretty relaxed there! :lol: Probably a lot happier with a little guy than a big interloper like Hammer... :)

PS look at that adorable puppy belly...

I was busy stuffing kongs and the like!!!
Tandie seemed relatively indifferent to it all. She hasn't paid him much attention either way. Just before I took the above pictures he spent a bit of time trying to extract milk from her :yikes (unsuccessfully naturally enough!!) Funnily enough she let him work away until he got bored. His mum is a ruby and I have the feeling Tandie might have had pups before.

He has the biggest puppy belly ever :lol:

Glad to hear everyone is home safely.

He is a wee bundle of love. :lotsaluv:

Bet your tired. ;) ;)

YES!! THAT'S a puppy. super. great pictures of them! :D
so how is flea doing? i'm guessing it's going to go well. :xfngr: :winkct: :flwr:

ooooooh Cecily, he's gorgeous! Such a tiny bundle of fluff. Full of mischief too, probably. Tandie's doing well- Holly wouldn't let Amber come anywhere NEAR her for quite some time.

I might just steal him.... ;)

Congrats.

OMG isn't he a sweetheart!! Awww he's too cute Cecily, i bet he smells all puppyish and warm and has that wonderful baby puppy breath. Swoon! :lotsaluv: Congratulations!!!

Oh I was just grinning ear to ear looking at those pictures. What a precious little baby!!

The BELLY...I LOVE that puppy belly!
It looks like everyone is happy.
Yeah!

congratulations Cecily!! I am very happy for you that all of this has turned out the way it is. And Dougal sure is a real looker.. ;) Tandie is going to be soo mad at you!! :yikes Can't wait to hear about all the trouble he gets into!! :p

That's so wonderful Cecily! I'm really happy and excited for you.
Dougal looks lovely! :luv: (And Tandie looks so pretty in that picture too.)
Congratulations!! :rah:

Oh Cecily they are adorable... Dont you just love putting Dougal belly up on your arm and scratching and rubbing that big puppy belly... and then watch as he slowly starts to fall asleep...Ahhh nothing better. My little b&t Jingle was born on 9/12, when was Dougal born?

Judy Flea has no problem with him whatsoever!! He went right up to him and put his nose up against him and everything and Flea was fine with it. It was just Tandie, who would literally lunge at him with the intent of eating him :lol: Even Hammer and Flea were fine together.

Denni he was born on the 2nd of October. He's 11 weeks today.

My goodness though, you really notice the difference between getting a pup at 11 weeks and 8 weeks. He's much more of a doggie and I'm finding a little more difficult to train. He's all paws and mouth! :lol:
The housebreaking I think is going to break my heart. He has developed a strong preference for going inside on paper and is not keen on going outside. Well it's just that as soon as he gets outside he wants to either play or go straight back inside. Definitely not pee or poop. He must have the bladder and bowels of an elephant. He's harldly gone since we picked him up yesterday. :yikes :yikes :roll: I know we just have to stick with it though :roll:

Cecily..he is just beautiful! :lotsaluv: :lotsaluv: :lotsaluv: :paw:

Antee Whitney sends hugs to her little nephew, :hug: xxx and Billy (Jill's little Tri boy) sends licks and kisses to his half brother! Ellis is related somehow but it's to early in the morning to work it all out!!! ha, ha.

The training will come, he has so much to explore, he will settle in a few days! Good Luck. xxx

Alison, Wilts, U.K.

Back