• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

A lab board I belong to is having a Secret Santa..

debjen

our opening is in about an hour but I opened the box to get the presents out and found one that wasn't wrapped

Riley making new a new friend..

IMG_18092.jpg

after a take down..

IMG_18102.jpg

However Robbie wasn't too sure about our singing santa dog..

IMG_18142.jpg

IMG_18132.jpg

hmmmmm maybe he's okay..

IMG_18162.jpg

nope don't think so..

IMG_18172.jpg

we can't wait to open the rest of the presents

I know that face! That is a "woo woo!!!" face! :lol:

Looks like Riley won't have to share that one! ;)

What a good gaurd dog!! Woo wooo!! :lol:

Riley looks completely annoyed!! "Good god it's singing again...Shut the heck up!!! "

My mother in law has the same obnoxious singing dog at her beauty shop. It's cute after the first 15 times...after that, not so much :roll:

lmallicoat said:
I know that face! That is a "woo woo!!!" face! :lol:

;)

Lindsay, I thought the exact same thing :lol: :lol: :lol: You go Robbie.. wooooo wooooo wooooooo :lol: :lol: :lol:

:lol: I love the woo woo face. Lexie just started doing it just a few days ago, it cracks me up.

Deb - What's the lab board?? Just what I need, another internet addiction to waste my time!! lol!!

Haha, nice photos, love Riley's face! :lol: It reminds me of Bono :')

(I am so annoying, I feel like putting in every post I write how exited I am! :oops: :lol: Ehemm.. Mind you, six days today...)

Back