• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Lucky is 6 months old tomorrow!!!

Lani

And I just wanted to share a picture that I took of him recently in his crate.

He's a big boy - 15.5 lbs. He just loves his crate. Sometimes he'll bring toys or treats in there to hang out, and sometimes I think he just hangs out hoping he'll get a toy or treat. :lol:

Here's a picture I snapped of him looking especially cute!

LuckyCrate.jpg

Anyway, I just love him to bits!! Thanks for looking! :flwr:

What's 15 pounds in kilos? He's a lovely boy, Lani, and so nice that he likes the crate. Amber wasn't too keen on that type of crate, but the wire one I had her in initially was too big for a l'il pup, and the other one was just lying there. Now she's back in the big crate, but sharing with Holly, and she's more likely to go in there under her own steam. I kinda think the lovely soft cushion might be a factor there...Certainly she's had no accidents in there that I can see, but was having them regularly in the little crate, even though I cleaned it with bio cleaners each time! :roll:

15.5 lbs is 7.03 kg.

Lucky didn't love his crate at first but he's really grown to like it. We normally put a soft cushion or blanket on the bottom but hadn't gotten a chance to yet in that picture - he'd just gone in on his own and the clean blankey was on the top of his crate. :roll:

Oh Lani

He is so sweet, he is a tall boy already for 6 months.

I bet his mommy is gonna spoil him rotten. ;) ;) ;) ;)

Aww, happy birthday Lucky! He's a big boy already!

How time flies! Six months already! Coco turned 6 months this month too. I can't believe she is already six months!

Lucky thanks you all for the compliments. :flwr:

I can't believe how big he is getting and how more he endears himself to me every day. He's such a joy ... just as I'm sure all your fur babies are for you. :)

Back