• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

JoJo's Birthday is today 1 yr old

jeni

JoJo is 1 year old today. Time sure flys... Here are some pictures of the birthday bash we had for him. Yeah I am nuts... but I don't care :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Happy Birthday Jo!!! :hppybdy:
Dec18th06JoJos1stBirthday007.jpg

All smiles here.... (Katelynn & Puzzles)
Dec18th06JoJos1stBirthday016.jpg

Jojo says oooohhhh yumm just one lil bite mom.....
Dec18th06JoJos1stBirthday012.jpg

Dec18th06JoJos1stBirthday010.jpg
[/list]

Nothing nuts about you!! I think that's so cool that you had such a neat party for him. Happy birthday beautiful!!

The party looks like it was a blast!!! I love all the pictures, especially that second one of Katelynn & Puzzles ... That is just the ultimate in cute!! :)

Not nuts at all! I did the same thing last week for Coco's 6 month birthday! (i should post the pics too!)

They are so cute and happy looking with the kids! I love these pics!
:hppybdy:

Happy Birthday JoJo .. (and think of how dull life would be if we didnt have nuts among us :flwr: )

Happy Birthdyay Big Boy

JoJo you look like you had a blast, kinda reminds me of another certain wee fellow on here who had a birthday partt. (Tedbear)

Great Fun, who said your nuts. None of us would think that for a minute. :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

I thought mad parties were part of the package when you owned a Cavalier!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: looks like you all had great fun :flwr:

Alison, Wilts, U.K.

Happy Birthday JoJo. Looks like a great party. The kids sure had a good time, they're smiling from ear to ear.

:hppybdy:

Lovely pictures of the party!

He appears to be speaking in the first picture and the only "person" who notices is Puzzles! lol

Really cute!!

Back