• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Anyone looking for a cavalier gift for themselves

I like the chapter preview! There are alot of very sweet photos in this book! It might make a good coffee table book! I might have to throw the link my hubby's way... hint hint hubby!

I just ordered it for my cavalier library! :) I'll collect it when I am out in the US. Heading over on Thursday, via Chicago.

I have her first book and it's amazing. Tons and tons of very useful info and gorgeous photos too. I'm asking for this new one for my Birthday in March!

wow the pictures are beautiful - not just cause they are cavaliers, but from a good design view. And the info in those preview chapters prove this book is not all fluff and hairspray either!

hmmm too late christmas but birthdays are closing in hubby....

Dear Father Christmas...I have been really really good this year...and I promise to be very good next year too...

Hmm do you think that will pass muster :lol: :lol:

Oh this looks fabulous Karlin, thanks so much for letting us know...just breaking open the piggy bank, and the Fab Four's piggy banks...and looking for loose change under the sofa cushions...

I NEED this book :D

If there is interest in the UK it might be worth seeing what they would quote to ship over a number of books...esp with the dollar so low at the moment, it wouldn't be quite so bad...they would ONLY be £30.50...

I have heard wonderful things about this author. I sent the link to my hubby, but it doesn't look like he is taking the hint. :(

I wouldn't mind ordering one of these in the New Year, Any Canadians interested in getting together to save on shipping and book costs.

I don't think ordering it now, it would arrive on time.

I ordered mine a few weeks ago and just received shipping notification. It'll probably come while I'm out of town, but at least I'll have something to look forward to when I return. I ordered directly from the author's website and it's supposed to be signed. She would have added an inscription, but I couldn't think of anything for her to write.

Has anyone gotten their hands on one of these books yet?

The first ones have only just begun to arrive; some people on the L-list (breeder list) have them and love it.

Just notified that mine has shipped and only ordered it a few hours ago. :) I'll be in California late Thursday night so will let people know what it is like when I get it. The author is a well known breeder.

OMGosh!! I want it!! $60 though!!! Geesh...I just bought a new house...furniture or cavalier book.....furniture or cavalier book....hmmmm furniture :shifty: cavalier book....

Oh go on, just sit on the floor while you enjoy your new book...

:lol: :lol: :lol:
That is exactly what we did when we bought our HUGE tv..The hubby couldn't wait until we have furniture to put the tv on, he just had to have it immediately :roll: Maybe I can use that as an excuse!

I'd use it as a pressure point! HDTV vs $60 for a cavalier book? I'd be looking for a second cavalier along with the book to make the trade 'equal'. :lol:

OURS CAME TODAY!!!!!

OMG, it's even better than described on her web site. Worth every penny. I just paged through it very quickly, can't wait to sit down and start reading it. I have a feeling Kris and I are going to be fighting over it though :D

Come on all you Canadians we can get a real good price if we can pull 10 of us together.

We have 2 so far.

Think warm winter night by the fire, Glass of Wine and a Cavalier on your lap while you enjoy your new book. :D :D

Summer Evening on the deck, Glass of Wine and two Cavaliers on your lap while you enjoy your new book. :D :D :D :D

Perhaps there are 10 or more in San Diego, Ca who would like copies of this book. Saving on the postage would be nice. The book looks and sounds fabulous!!!

Linda'nQuincy said:
Perhaps there are 10 or more in San Diego, Ca who would like copies of this book. Saving on the postage would be nice. The book looks and sounds fabulous!!!

You actually save on the book too. :D :D :D :D

Nicki said:
Dear Father Christmas...I have been really really good this year...and I promise to be very good next year too...

Hmm do you think that will pass muster :lol: :lol:

Oh this looks fabulous Karlin, thanks so much for letting us know...just breaking open the piggy bank, and the Fab Four's piggy banks...and looking for loose change under the sofa cushions...

I NEED this book :D

If there is interest in the UK it might be worth seeing what they would quote to ship over a number of books...esp with the dollar so low at the moment, it wouldn't be quite so bad...they would ONLY be £30.50...

I'd be interested but will have to wait until end of January's pay as Decembers has already gone!

Back