• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

fun in the snow !!

Andrea&Diva´s mom

Andrea and Diva playing in the snow :D they just love it :)

023.jpg

andrea super-model

047.jpg

052.jpg

Andrea and Diva posing

032.jpg

here I come

055.jpg

022.jpg

this is the town we live in

016.jpg

004.jpg

Oh my... where you live is just absolutely adorable! I love the view! It makes me jealous!! Ohio is so drab and icky this time of year (which is like 9 months out of the year!) I just want to get away!

I love Andrea's nametag... where did you get it?! It is just so cute!

Looks like you had a super fun snowday... here in Ohio, it hasn't been cold enough for snow and is supposed to rain the next two days! Wierd weather out here!!

Your babies are gorgeous....looks like they are having a good time running around in all of that snow!

I love the snow, but living in Phoenix we almost never get any here, and when we do its a very feeble attempt by mother nature :)

march2006snowfall014.jpg

Oh my... is that snow in AZ?!!? We haven't even had any yet here in Ohio that has stuck! How is it colder there?? Wierd year we are having!

Ooh, Grima! I'm so jelous! I WANT SNOW! :lol: But I'll get snow after 7 days! And I'll get Bono, too :D

Beutiful pictures, beutiful dogs. I love Andrea and Diva, they are so cute.

Jenny - wooowhooo 7 more days til Bono!!

Andrea - I could hardly wait to see your pictures!!! They are beautiful. I just adore looking at your dogs. Between the dogs and the scenery I am in heaven!!

Oooooh - I want to live in Iceland!!
Your photos are fab!! And your little babies look so cosy & cute in their jackets

Not jealous at all!!! icon_whistling

Great photos....love to see other places!

The girls look like they're having lots of fun in the snow! ;D

No doubt they are a couple of happy puppies!!!! Just too cute!!! I hope we get snow this year too!!! I love watching doggies playing in the snow!!! Great photos!!!
Love and Licks...
Boo & Punkin

Snow dogs

Wooooow me and my daughter ella loves the pics,Ella is sick at this moment but that made her smile.I do think you should print your own cav.calander they were very lovely pics.

Back