• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Max The Cavalier X - An Appeal

misty

Many thanks to everyone for their good wishes for Max last week, on his long journey from Ireland to his foster home in England, under the care of NESSR.

NESSR would like to launch an appeal, to help us cover the transport fees. Transportation cost £65.00 and any donation, no matter how small, would be very gratefully appreciated, as small donations will all help towards the total amount.

NESSR’s Paypal details are: [email protected]

Please note, donations can be made in £’s Sterling. The current conversion rate is approximately $10 = £5.

Alternatively, if you would like to send a donation by cheque, I will happily pm the address.

Thanks in advance
Fran (on behalf of Cynthia Turvey, NESSR)

This is such a great idea! Hope we all can give a little!

I had no idea that the currency exchange was that big of a difference!

~~certainly humbled this american and her dollar bill!

If a few of the many hundreds of people here just spare 5-10 dollars, euro, or £ this will be covered in minutes. :)

Cynthia/NESSR is also the person helping Hammer reach Aileen, so I am sure any donations would be appreciated this time of year to help sort a few needy dogs like these, who nearly met their end. THink I'll place this over in the General section with a link left here, as the plea might be missed by those who don't check the rescue section. (y)

I'm bumping this thread up because it's starting to get lost in the forum. Remember...a little bit from a lot can help a lot.

Back