PDA

View Full Version : Neat Names On Necks!

Cicero's Mummy
19th December 2006, 06:29 PM
In another post... there is just an adorable dog tag on one of the doggies... so I set out to see if I could find it and I ran across this awesome site... so I thought I would share...

www.petpamper.com.au

and this link show all the options...

http://www.petpamper.com.au/ebay_tagoptionspopup.php

*I just am so bored this is all I do lately... shop for the little one!! I am going bonkers trying to keep myself busy... I even started crocheting a blankie for the pup!*

Gingers Mommy
19th December 2006, 06:42 PM
Love it! Just ordered one!!

Cicero's Mummy
19th December 2006, 06:45 PM
Lol... i know it is like crack!! I want one in every combo for our little one! I keep trying to get the hubby to settle on a name so I can get ours going!

Gingers Mommy
19th December 2006, 06:49 PM
me too! I want every color. I love that you can put a lot of info on the back, its great. The only ones we have now have her name and my number. But with this one I put our address as well.
I remember the days trying to think of names! We had a whole list and when we finally knew it was a girl I pushed and pushed and he finally said OK to ginger! Now hubby will hear another dogs name and say, Oh that could be a cute name for our next one!!!

Cicero's Mummy
19th December 2006, 07:08 PM
I love the 3 info lines on the back! Mine reads:

Microchipped
614-xxx-xxxx (telly)
email@gmail.com

I put my email because I can be reach there almost 24/7! :sl*p: And my cell number because I have that 24/7 too!

I know all too well about the great name debate... we play the name game in church on Sundays... we have notebook that we each write the names we come up with in during the week and then on Sundays in Sacrament Meeting we sit and go over the names quitely.

Stars are the ones we both like, checks are the hubbys faves (not mine) and hearts are my faves (but not hubbys).

So far it is:

Girls:
1. Tillie
2. Allie

Boys:
1. Cicero
2. Amadeus (midi for short)

moniechris
19th December 2006, 11:20 PM
HOW CUTE!! Shoot!! I just ordered jazzy tags today and for three+ shipping it ran me about $40!! darn it! :swear:

Let me know how they hold up or if they scratch with wear...The jazzy tags are supposed to be really durable, so we shall see before I order more...humph.

Laura&Lia
22nd December 2006, 07:15 PM
ohhh, i love it!!!! I just ordeded one for Lia!!!

Thanks for share it! :flwr:

Laura&Lia
3rd January 2007, 11:19 AM
Hiiiiii,

I've received the tag!!!! It's fantastic!!!!!

Lia is pretty handsome with it on!!!!

Cicero's Mummy
3rd January 2007, 11:54 AM
Oh great! Cicero's is on it's way!

I'd love to see a photo of Lia with her tag on!!

Laura&Lia
4th January 2007, 10:47 AM
http://farm1.static.flickr.com/127/344511684_59fa7af988.jpg

Which design have you chosen for your little Cicero? (I love the name)

We bought a leather pink collar for Lia in Paris two months ago (she can't wear it yet, the collar is too large) and the tag looks so cool with it!!!

Cicero's Mummy
4th January 2007, 01:06 PM
We got the star with his name, a paw and the blue dots motif. I wanted to get the camo one, but Trevor said it was too much camo (his harness and carrier are camo).