• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

What do you think of dog strollers?

KingstonsMom

My mother just offered to buy Kingston a red Pet Gear AT3 stroller for Christmas. I've kind of been wanting one for him, but I can't decide. What do you guys think of dog strollers?

I agree that dogs should walk when they can, but I could use the stroller for taking long jogs or going to the mall. It might be useful, but then again I might feel incredibly silly pushing my dog around.

Anybody have an opinion? :)

KingstonsMom: I have only seen one, when my hubby and I were on vacation. There was a little chihuahua (sic?) in it. I think they are neat, but I think my husband would refuse to walk with me if I had one. Every time we go to the pet store, and I point it out to him, he just rolls his eyes. I'm like you, I think I may feel weird with one, but I can see where the would be useful it certain situations.

I saw one yesterday, in the food store! ;D

It had a big cat in it and the lady was elderly but loved taking "Tommy" with her. lol

I have a dog stroller, I got it for when I need to take Molly my giant bunny to the vets, I can't carry her, she's way too big! lol!

Alison

I subconsciously want one sooo bad, but I just won't admit it to myself!! I would love to take my boys with me everywhere and they are too big to carry in the store. :( The stroller would be a great solution but I just don't have the gall to push one around. I think I would feel very silly. But I do admire all of you that do it and I am soooo jealous!! We live in a big city, but it has a very "small town feel" and I would feel like the crazy dog lady if I pushed one around...not that I am not already. Heck I spend about 80% of my spare time on this site and quote it frequently, not to mention the other 20% is spent shopping for my dogs :roll:

Give me a month to get used to the concept, and I can guarantee that I will have one.

Back