PDA

View Full Version : I spoke too soon!!

Cathy T
20th December 2006, 01:41 AM
I spoke too soon!! Didn't he see that the name tag said "Shelby" not "Jake"??!!

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v244/ctorres/HPIM1910.jpg

Zippy
20th December 2006, 05:59 AM
:lol: :lol: :lol:

Can't read, eh?? ;D

Sydney
21st December 2006, 01:28 AM
Ruby here,

Oh, yes he can read. We all can! :d*g: Its just more convenient for all us Cavaliers if we don't let you in on that little secret of ours. :lol:

Ruby and Sydney in Virginia :paw:

Linda
21st December 2006, 02:01 AM
Yes Cathy but was his decorated as pretty as Shelby's ;) ;) ;) ;) ;)

Cathy Moon
21st December 2006, 02:28 AM
:lol:

JeanKC
21st December 2006, 02:59 PM
:lol: :lol:

We've been safe for 3 days now. I guess they prefer sticks and leaves and dirt clods.

KC

Cathy T
21st December 2006, 04:36 PM
KC - don't jinx yourself! The tree had been up and decorated for 3 days before Jake decided to help himself.

The funny thing is that that day I was very busy on the computer and didn't give either of the pups the attention I normally do. Well, Shelby barfed on the carpet, her way of getting attention (better than last time when she peed on the sofa!) and Jake chose to just help himself to a present. I guess figured...if you're not going to entertain me then I will entertain myself.

Serves me right!

Maxxs_Mummy
22nd December 2006, 09:33 PM
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Our Christmas tree is 2ft off the ground on our bay windowsill but we still can't put any pressies under it - Maxx will clamber up and get them - he was unwrapping them as I was wrapping them the other day :roll: :lol:

Lindsay
22nd December 2006, 09:44 PM
My death toll so far:

2 shirt boxes opened (and of course it was the expensive paper, not the cheap dollar store paper)
1 box peed on :yikes

The 25th can't get here soon enough...I am tired of being on patrol! :roll:

Maxxs_Mummy
23rd December 2006, 12:12 PM
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: That's what happens when you get a pupper just before Christmas :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: I am very jealous :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: