PDA

View Full Version : I'm quite disgusted.............................

merlinsmum
20th December 2006, 08:31 PM
Tonight in the local paper

Cavalier King Charles Spaniel
Ruby 18 month old, vaccinated, wormed, excellent with children, beautiful dog, work forces sale

£400

Advertised like a car.......... I pity these people.

Cicero's Mummy
20th December 2006, 09:01 PM
Things like this just make me so sad!

Justine
20th December 2006, 09:21 PM
I was on a site the other night i found a add like that.i just thought why not get an animals org.to rehome.At least they would find a nice home for a young dog.no its because they have spent alot of money .And they want to get that back.So b......dy mean.

tuna
21st December 2006, 02:26 AM
At least they aren't dumping the dog.

mishmosh
21st December 2006, 10:43 PM
exactly...

I saw someone advertising their dog on My Space today!!!

Justine
22nd December 2006, 10:16 PM
i saw anuther add tonight for a 6 month old cav 250.00.But like you say at least they are not dumping them.

Alison_Leighfield
22nd December 2006, 10:25 PM
Surely a responsible person would seek to re-home through a breed rescue club? or even return to their breeder for re-homing?

I would always worry about them falling into the hands of backyard breeders or puppy farmers otherwise...especially if un-spayed etc.

Alison, Wilts, U.K.

Justine
22nd December 2006, 10:26 PM
thats what i think,i just think that they just want there money back.

orla
22nd December 2006, 11:40 PM
There was a three year old advertised in the newspaper last week,.
The advert said Three year old male for sale, great with children, excellent family pet. €400......... Surely if they need to re-locate or are forced into a position that they can not keep the dog, they would find a new home for it, rather than advertise it for sale like a washing machine!!

I tried phoning the advert but the phone was off the air, then my re-cyling freak of a daughter threw the paper in the bin.!!

Orla

Justine
23rd December 2006, 04:40 PM
I saw the same add,you would think because its an older dog the would re home in stead off selling.