• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Tobys good news

blue_star

Just thought I would let you all know that Toby has been given a clean bill of health by the vet which is wonderful news. In the last three months he has had skin, tried to bite his tail off, had ear problems and then more skin problems. So last night when he had his booster the vet said he looked really well, his ears were nice and clean and his skin was a lot better.

Anyway after today I will be dogless again as Toby is going back to his real home as he only stays with me part time :(

Oh Amy, so no Toby for Xmas :( Glad he's completely better though - he did look much happier and healthier when I saw you last week :D

Maybe Debbie will let you borrow Archie for a bit instead? I doubt it very much though :lol:

I might be Toby-less, then again he might be naughty and end up back with me. We have had a little talk about it icon_whistling icon_whistling

Archie is really stinky at the moment! So no i won't want him at mine.

Ohhh, that's not fair that you don't get to have Toby for Christmas, after you brought him back to health!

Well, that was very kind of you, and I'm sure Toby loves you and wants to be with you! :flwr:

Back