• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

All those toys I bought!!

*Pauline*

Remember the shot of Dylan with all his toys...
317336486_a56ddc52b5.jpg

Well guess what his favourite is...a Persil automatic wash ball! :roll:

Aw :lol: Well as long as he is happy! And an extra plus.. the expencive toys make him look cuter in pictures! ;)

:D So funny!
I bought a lot of toys too for Sam when we first got him home, and his favorite toy is an empty plastic bottle WITH dop! He loves to chew it off.

One of mine used to like the washball and used to steal the top from the toilet cleaner canister. (plastic round-ended dome thing).

Clancy's favorite toy of the moment is the lid to my hairspray can! :roll:
I really should take a picture of the "real" dog toys scattered all over my bedroom, and there he is running about with a black lid. icon_whistling

Soooo typical. Wesley and Cody are perfectly content chewing the cardboard box that the toy came in. :roll: It usually lasts longer then the toy itself too! :sl*p:

Back