• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Puppia harness

estertje

Show me some pics of your cav with his puppia!
I don't know if I should get one for Sam, and if I do, which color will suit him the most?
Maybe if I saw them on a cavalier I could make up my mind!

Shelby has on the pink and Jake the red. I finally started carrying Roxanne's cards (tiabellas.com) in my leash holder because I had so many people asking me about them and where I got them.
HPIM1617.jpg

Here's Coco in her pink puppia. She has another in houndstooth, but I don't have a picture of her in it.
coco12puppia-1.jpg
:flwr:

SiânE has a puppia harness but it’s the one with four clips to fasten it. I went for this one, as I wasn’t sure if SiânE would fit a large puppia in the other style.

I later bought a pucci like the other style and it fits her perfectly, but I don’t have a photo. :?

SiânE puppia harness
sianEpaint2R.jpg

Imag0014.jpg

awww! Love it! Especially the red one, I saw one with army print on the site, has someone got this oneµ?

Tris look FAB in the red! :D We ordered a sky blue for Ollie last week but it still hasn't arrived :? Oh well when both Ollie and the puppia are here I will take some photos! :p

pff, they all look great! How could I ever choose? Do thet sell them in stores or only on the net? I would like to try them on before buying!

Back