• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

photos of the gang

matties mum

hrer is a few photos of my gang
SamJaz2.jpg

Sam and Jazzie

Awwww, look at all of them! Great pics, Aileen, thanks for letting us see how Sam is doing, too! I much prefer Sam to Hammer. :lol: Good thinking too, as it is close enough for him to respond to it without noticing much of a difference. :)

thank You for sharing so many photos Aileen! very nice pack you have there. i especially like that one of all three of them, the last one. i had fun looking at so many photos--thanks!

Aww, Sam is a sweetie. Great pictures!! Looks like they are having fun together. And I love the new name.

Nice to see a new picture of Barney too! :flwr:

So glad that Sam is fitting in with your adorable crew. It's wonderful that he is now in a happy loving home with such cute brothers!

Yeah - pictures of Sam with his new dog family. He looks like he really has taken to them already. He is very cute.

Great photos Aileen!! Great to see Sam looking so happy. He's a great dog. I love his big eyed expressions! Your other pair are lovely also. :flwr: :)

Hi Aileen.
So glad to see Sam is settling in well. I miss him, but it's nice to see him happy with you.
Y

Sam is so lucky to have a wonderful home.

Jazzy and Barney seem to love the extra company! ;D

Thanks Aileen, it's good to see Sam looking so well and settled into his home. Give him a big hug from me and Murphy :hug:

Back