PDA

View Full Version : Happy Christmas!

Nicki
23rd December 2006, 11:01 PM
Wishing everyone a peaceful and Happy Christmas, and a healthy and happy New Year.

left to right, Rupert {10 years, 6 months}, Kyla {6 years, 10 months}, Jack (5 years} and TedBear {3 years, 3 months}

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v510/RupertsMum/Christmas/SGChristmasphoto.jpg

cavalicious
24th December 2006, 12:44 AM
Awwwww what a sweet picture! :lotsaluv: They look like christmas angels *ng*l

Karlin
24th December 2006, 01:16 AM
Oooo lovely to see them all in a row together, Nicki! So beautiful! Do you have snow up there in Scotland for the doglets this weekend?

Cathy T
24th December 2006, 01:56 AM
What a beautiful picture Nicki - everyone looks great!!

Charleen
24th December 2006, 02:13 AM
Merry Christmas!

Alison_Leighfield
24th December 2006, 11:22 AM
Whitney and Ellis are sending lots and lots of love to their special "doggy family" who live miles and miles away....... :lotsaluv: :lotsaluv: :lotsaluv: :lotsaluv:

Have a lovely time..... :D :D :D :D

Alison, Wilts, U.K.

Joanne M
24th December 2006, 01:58 PM
That is the most beautiful card we've seen. (Maia and Elizabeth, voted!)

Cathy Moon
24th December 2006, 02:09 PM
Wonderful Christmas photo, Nicki - 4 gorgeous cavs! I see they have their christmas cracker! Who gets to pull it? :lol:

Mary
24th December 2006, 02:12 PM
Merry Christmas to you too Nicki! That is a gorgeous picture....such beautiful little faces.

Linda
25th December 2006, 04:57 PM
Aaaaaaaah I have the real thing from my little darlins.
Merry Christmas Nicki, Trevor, Rupert, Jack, Kyla & My Tedbear

May the New Year Bring Good Health for all.

Luv the photo, taking my movie to my mom's tommorow.
To show them off darlin.

Luv you loads

Just put my Turkey in the Oven.

The kids got up so early and I didn't even get home last night until really really late.

Glad I am staying home today, taking it easy.

xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo :D :D :D :D

enchantingdragon
25th December 2006, 07:52 PM
So beautiful! Merry Christmas!

Nicki
25th December 2006, 09:46 PM
Thanks everyone...

sadly no snow Karlin :( but enough frost to make the ground and trees white...and even the sand on the beach is frozen :yikes so *almost* a white Christmas :lol:

Hope the turkey cooked ok Lulu - and that you put the sprouts on about 3 weeks ago so they will be cooked by now :badgrin: :badgrin:

Enjoy the movie at your Mom's - that will give her a laugh!!

Lots of love to everyone and all the doglets, and most esp "family" of course xxxx

Linda
26th December 2006, 02:33 AM
Hope the turkey cooked ok Lulu - and that you put the sprouts on about 3 weeks ago so they will be cooked by now

I'll have you know luv, I hate sprouts. :grnyuk:
Those tiny wee cabbages. Yuk Yuk Yuk.
My mother likes them. Yuk again.

When I went to camp in Bonnie Scotland I used to hide them in my napkin otherwise I would'nt get any dessert. :yikes :yikes :yikes

Lani
26th December 2006, 02:40 AM
What a wonderful picture Nicki! They are adorable. :) I hope Santa was very good to them this year!!

Laura&Lia
26th December 2006, 10:49 AM
Ohhhh what a beautiful faces all together!

(Cathy Moon, I love your new avatar!!)

Merry Christmas to you Nicki and to all your cuties!

Forest
26th December 2006, 12:25 PM
Oh such a beautiful picture Nicki of your furbabies! Wishing you a belated Merry Christmas from Julie and the girls :)

Maxxs_Mummy
26th December 2006, 09:22 PM
Gorgeous pic as usual, Nicki :D Rupert gets more dignified as he gets older :flwr:

I'll have you know luv, I hate sprouts. :grnyuk:
Those tiny wee cabbages. Yuk Yuk Yuk.
My mother likes them. Yuk again.

Linda!!!! How can you hate sprouts? They are deeelishhhhh :p I lurve sprouts and it's just as well - they are grown in abundance where I live :lol: - So much so that the locals are called 'sprouties' :lol:

Denni
26th December 2006, 10:33 PM
Your picture has given me inspiration to try to get mine together to do a card next year.