• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Happy Christmas!

Nicki

Wishing everyone a peaceful and Happy Christmas, and a healthy and happy New Year.

left to right, Rupert {10 years, 6 months}, Kyla {6 years, 10 months}, Jack (5 years} and TedBear {3 years, 3 months}

SGChristmasphoto.jpg

Oooo lovely to see them all in a row together, Nicki! So beautiful! Do you have snow up there in Scotland for the doglets this weekend?

Whitney and Ellis are sending lots and lots of love to their special "doggy family" who live miles and miles away....... :lotsaluv: :lotsaluv: :lotsaluv: :lotsaluv:

Have a lovely time..... :D :D :D :D

Alison, Wilts, U.K.

Wonderful Christmas photo, Nicki - 4 gorgeous cavs! I see they have their christmas cracker! Who gets to pull it? :lol:

Merry Christmas to you too Nicki! That is a gorgeous picture....such beautiful little faces.

Aaaaaaaah I have the real thing from my little darlins.
Merry Christmas Nicki, Trevor, Rupert, Jack, Kyla & My Tedbear

May the New Year Bring Good Health for all.

Luv the photo, taking my movie to my mom's tommorow.
To show them off darlin.

Luv you loads

Just put my Turkey in the Oven.

The kids got up so early and I didn't even get home last night until really really late.

Glad I am staying home today, taking it easy.

xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo :D :D :D :D

Thanks everyone...

sadly no snow Karlin :( but enough frost to make the ground and trees white...and even the sand on the beach is frozen :yikes so *almost* a white Christmas :lol:

Hope the turkey cooked ok Lulu - and that you put the sprouts on about 3 weeks ago so they will be cooked by now :badgrin: :badgrin:

Enjoy the movie at your Mom's - that will give her a laugh!!

Lots of love to everyone and all the doglets, and most esp "family" of course xxxx

Hope the turkey cooked ok Lulu - and that you put the sprouts on about 3 weeks ago so they will be cooked by now

I'll have you know luv, I hate sprouts. :grnyuk:
Those tiny wee cabbages. Yuk Yuk Yuk.
My mother likes them. Yuk again.

When I went to camp in Bonnie Scotland I used to hide them in my napkin otherwise I would'nt get any dessert. :yikes :yikes :yikes

What a wonderful picture Nicki! They are adorable. :) I hope Santa was very good to them this year!!

Ohhhh what a beautiful faces all together!

(Cathy Moon, I love your new avatar!!)

Merry Christmas to you Nicki and to all your cuties!

Oh such a beautiful picture Nicki of your furbabies! Wishing you a belated Merry Christmas from Julie and the girls :)

Gorgeous pic as usual, Nicki :D Rupert gets more dignified as he gets older :flwr:

Linda said:
I'll have you know luv, I hate sprouts. :grnyuk:
Those tiny wee cabbages. Yuk Yuk Yuk.
My mother likes them. Yuk again.

Linda!!!! How can you hate sprouts? They are deeelishhhhh :p I lurve sprouts and it's just as well - they are grown in abundance where I live :lol: - So much so that the locals are called 'sprouties' :lol:

Back