PDA

View Full Version : CLOSED: Foster for young male cavalier, Dublin area

Karlin
23rd December 2006, 11:09 PM
I need a foster for an 11 month old male cavalier in the Dublin area -- foster needs to be in the Dublin area or immediate vicinity only please. He is in kennels and I am sure would appreciate a warmer Christmas than that, if anyone can take him for at least a week. I am out of the country until the 30th but will get him sorted immediately in the new year; he just needs somewhere to go for the moment. He is safe in kennels if no options come up.

PM me if you are interested. :)

Karlin
24th December 2006, 07:41 PM
Getting sorted! :)

Justine
24th December 2006, 10:46 PM
Can help,But as you know not in dub.We can foster till the end of Jan with this young lad.Is he re homed yet ?.

Karlin
25th December 2006, 12:39 AM
He needs to be near Dublin, as noted above. :thmbsup: Already getting sorted.

Justine
25th December 2006, 08:24 PM
glad you are sorted.hope the boy is ok.still can help till the end of jan.

himindoors
26th December 2006, 07:10 PM
Karlin,
did you get this boy sorted?

Karlin
26th December 2006, 07:17 PM
Has apparently gone to 'another rescue' and am trying to find out who and where. :shock:

One of the most frustrating aspects of rescue is people who come for help that make their own arrangements without telling you, after a number of people pull together to get them the help they requested. :x

himindoors
26th December 2006, 07:20 PM
I don't know how you keep up with it all. Fair play to you. If he needs to be transported anywhere let me know

misty
26th December 2006, 08:14 PM
oh no ... I hope you trace the dog, Karlin.

Let us know if there's anything we can do, although it's difficult from here of course.