• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Thank You Auntie Linda!!!

arasara

Tonight the boys came over to my house for the first time and we had a "doggy gift exchange."

Auntie Linda was so kind to my boy - I can't believe all of the wonderful things that she got him. I am so fortunate to have you as a friend Linda - you're such a great person!! ;) ;)

First off apparently it bothered her a little bit so she got him a bed:

As you can see he LOVES his new bed and it's all nice and comfy for him. :) He looks great in it too doesnt he?!

m68199773.jpg

m68199904.jpg

Kosmo says thank you so much to Dudley and Darby - they are welcome to come over for snuggles any time!@!

She also got him some other things.. Here it is:

m68200001.jpg

A GREEN CAMO PUPPIA! :w*w:

She got him some Merrick cow tails ( :grnyuk: ) but he LOVES them,

A lovely tug of war zebra toy

a cute little penguin - I want to keep that one for ME!

A rope toy

A bone plush toy

And a squeaky crinkle dog. That dog is Dudley and Darby's favorite toy and soon to be Kosmo's. Judy's Zack also apparently is very fond of it! ;)

Thank you SOOO much Auntie Linda now Kosmo finally has a REAL bed! :p

*HUGZ*@! :)

OMG...it looks like THE WHOLE SHOP came to you for Christmas Kosmo!!! WOW!

Kosmo you are a very lucky little dog to have such a wonderful Antee Linda. :lotsaluv: :lotsaluv: :lotsaluv:

Alison, Wilts, U.K.

Sara & Kosmo

You are both very welcome, I am so happy that you liked the bed that was a big concern for me, I myself prefer solid camel prints but that leopard print kept calling at me for Kosmo. I love that bed too, I really like how that sweet little boy can rest his wee head on the raised edges while he :slp: :slp:

I am glad that he liked the treats and of course the Crinkle doggy as I call them. My old crinkle dog sadly went to the rainbow bridge the other day but Santa is delivering a new one tonight. Funny both boys have been looking for him, so Zack, Colby, Nicki's crew and Kosmo and oh yes my Secret Santa's girls all now own the famous Krinkle dog. I hope they get as much joy out of him as my boys do. :D :D :D :D

Funny my Dudley while enjoying those Merrick Treats would eat half of his and since the other two are smaller, he would move on to steal theirs and leave the half eaten one behind for them.

Darby & Dudley enjoyed themselves, although Darby did'nt sit still long enough to capture the moment. He came home and went straight to sleep. :w**h**:

Sara, also spoiled my boys and me rotten. :lotsaluv:
I will post pictures of my list a little later just got up and have to have my tea, funny how addicted I am to this board that it comes before my morning tea. :yikes :yikes :yikes :yikes

Thank you so much for having me to your home Sara, it is beautiful and very tastefully decorated. (y)
Sara is also spotlessly clean, I am clean but with 3 teenage boys it is hopeless to try go keep the house looking tidy.
:v*cuum: I try and try and try but I think I am loosing the battle of clutter. :yikes :yikes :yikes

:hug: to you sweetie you are such a caring and loving gal.

Luv Auntee Linda & The Boys

How fun that the two of you got to get your pups together. I love that bed...and obviously Kos does too!! My guys love Texas toothpicks. But then...they love anything Merrick!! You raked it in Kosmo...and deserved every bit of it!!

arasara said:
....And a squeaky crinkle dog.

..and a partridge in a pear tree.... :lol:

That dog is Dudley and Darby's favorite toy and soon to be Kosmo's. Judy's Zack also apparently is very fond of it! ;)

yep, he loves it so much he shakes the dickens out of it, a true sign of fondness for him though it looks like murder. Here he is in an affectionate pose with his crinkle dog and some other loot from cuzzy kosmo...(for which we are both sooooo grateful) :thnx:

325292006_71a40fd901.jpg

WOW Kosmo, you had some wonderful pressies, what a lucky chap!!!

We WUV Antee Linda too!!

The boys had the same Crinkly pup as Colby, and Kyla had a girly coloured one :D which TedBear subsequently claimed too :lol:

TedBear just thinks these are the best toys ever...they are the first ones out of the basket. He is a destructive wee bu**er though, one has lost a tail and one an ear, so I have some sewing to do!!! He has hardly left them alone since they arrived though, so they are standing up well!!

Sad News to Report:

Crinkle dog has apparently become the "shake to death dog" and Mr.Destructable's canines went through "shake to death dog's" butt and now there is a sizeable hole. ;(

Guess I will be sending "shake to death dog" to Joanne's house for her critically ill patient's section.. :lol:

Back