• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Merry Christmas & Happy New Year Everyone

Linda

I would like to take a few moments to reflect back over the past year, :huh: and Thank each and everyone of you for making this board a place where we have all made new friends. (y) With the forthcoming year just around the corner I hope to get to know many more of you and hope we can all help each other in times of need whether it be of furry need or personal. :hug: :l*v: :hug:

May God Bless You and your families during this holiday season, if you do not celebrate Christmas May you stay Healthy and enjoy your furry babies. :paw:

I think we have all grown to value this board and I would also like to take this time to Thank Karlin and all the moderators for doing such a outstanding job. :w**h**: :luv: :w**h**:

Merry Christmas & Happy New Year to you all :hug:

Luv
Linda & Family
:lotsaluv:

MERRY CHRISTMAS to you to linda.....
santawalk.gif
11.gif

it has been a brighter year because of you linda, and so many others here too.

Hope you and everyone here has a wonderful holiday! Many thanks to you all for everything. Special thanks to Karlin and the moderators!

Thank you Linda, I wish the same to you and yours.

I echo your thanks to Karlin and the moderators. You've done a really good thing here, and it's appreciated.

and wow .. echo is gorgeous, haven't met yet :)

:flwr:

A very Merry Chirstmas and a Happy New Year to all
A special thanks to Karlin for letting me have Sam to live with us and a
Merry Chirstmas and a Happy New Year ----Aileen

Thanks Linda!
Hope you and your family have a very Merry Christmas too! :flwr: :flwr: :flwr: :flwr: :flwr: :flwr: :flwr:
All the best!!!
:D

Happy Christmas Lulu Darling, you make this board a very special place to be xxxx

I would like to thank Karlin and the other Moderators too, for all their hard work.... :flwr: :flwr: :flwr:

Particularly Karlin, who pays for the board out of her own pocket, and has to deal with all the people who try to spoil it - a very big :thnx:

Wishing you all a Happy Christmas, and a peaceful and healthy New Year.

Back