• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Where is he???

nlg679

Teddy and little sister Katydid are looking for Santa......

DSC_0872.jpg

DSC_0833.jpg

DSC_0836.jpg

Best wishes for a blessed holiday to all of you :flwr:

Nancy
Teddy and sweet, little Katydid

Thanks to all of you for all of your prayers and encouragement throughout this past fall....
I am so grateful to all of you and the powers of your prayers.
My young cousin is doing well....still trying to save his legs but he has a good perspective on his situation.
Thanks to all of you!

Love,
Nancy
Teddy and my oh so sweet (but devilish) Katydid! :flwr:

You know darlin, you are one very very special young lady.

You have been through so much, I often think about you Nancy and pray that you are okay. I hate to always email you, but then again maybe I should just to let you know I am always here for you.

Teddy & Katydid are absolutely adorable, he is such a darling big brother and Little Katydid looks like she just loves her big brother's protection in that third picture she looks like she is saying just try it I have my Big Brother right above me.

They are so sweet Nancy.
:hug: :l*v: :hug:

Your dogs look gorgeous. Katydid is really fitting in. I am glad to hear that your cousin is on the road to recovery.

Thank you Charleen, I just ran outside to decorate the front porch....have not had the Christmas spirit this year but the kiddies are coming over for dinner tonight and since I did not have the heart or energy to get a tree and do all the trimming--I realized that the little ones would not understand so I just set up all the lights on the porch with a little tree and my snowmen. I am on rescue squad duty starting at 6 pm tonite through to Tuesday with time off in between to visit my brother and all of the family together on CHristmas evening. I feel okay right now but that lump is slowly rising in my throat....
I shall get through this but the hole is so big...I guess I realized that you are never 'old enough' to lose a parent...and that we were soooo close helps but cuts like a knife as I haven't enough distraction and mom and I gotta hold it together....we ended up bawling in our favorite restaurant 2 weekends ago...mom and dad went there every saturday nite after 5 oclock mass....
Step by step, day by day.
Thank you all. :flwr:

The puppers are beautiful Nancy. They just make the perfect pair and I am so glad they are there to take care of you and your Mom. I appreciate how difficult this holiday must be for you both and your family. This will be the year of the "firsts". One day as time goes by the memories will bring warmth and less pain I hope. Have a great great holiday. Hug those little cuties and God bless your cousin with his difficult journey.

I am in Bridgewater...are you nearby???
It would be sooo nice to get the dogs together!
ANd no, I don't like this mild weather...my daffodils are starting to come up!!!

Nancy
Teddy and sweet, little Katydid

lol Nancy's daffodils.

I love those pictures. They're beautiful. I hope 2007 brings peace and joy to your life. God bless you and your family at this time and throughout the coming year.

Oh IM in Freehold so not too far :D I actually dont have a Cavy yet heehee ;) Im hoping for my first next summer The breeder Im talking to will be hopefully breeding her girl in Feb so Ill have a pup around June Would love to get together after that though Your babies are beautiful!

Absolutely beautiful pictures of your furbabies Nancy. I do hope that you and you family had a lovely Christmas and that it will be a brighter 2007 for you all
Julie and the girls

{{{{{{{{Nancy}}}}}}}} Let's hope that 2007 will be a much brighter year for you hunny :flwr:

Teddy is such a handsome little man and I love the way he's got Katydid between his paws, protecting her :hug: These little dogs might nit have wings but they most certainly are our angels on this earth :flwr:

You take care and big :hug:s to you and your Mom xxxxx

Back