• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Thank You Auntie Sara and our Buddy Kosmo

Linda

We'll we went to visit our buddy yesterday and were spoiled rotten by Auntie Sara, of course we love food and Auntie Sara got us lots a treats. :jump: So here is a picture of our loot
We luv everything, and are a bit overwhelmed today just as well these holidays only come once a year. :lotsaluv:

DudleyDarbysGifts.jpg

We got a lot of stuff as you can see. :jmp2:

Dudley got a brand new flashy Green Puppia, he looks really hot in it too.

We each got a loofa dog Dudley's is Beige and Darby has claimed the Ylw one, we both got a new collar and tag with our intial on it.. :D :D
We also each got a new mat, it is really cool cause we can just roll it up and take it along where ever we go and it is reversable too. :w**h**:

Darby/Dudley got a stretch Santa, rubber bouncey ball, Gingerbread House kinda like Hida squirrel but instead has a yummy Gingerman inside,
Those Yummy Yogurt Treats that mommy buys for us and we luv em, some Roll Over Treats we have'nt tried yet and go figure some popcorn for dogs :shock: we never saw any of that before so we are looking forward to devouring it.

We got a huge box of Greenies too, yummmmmmmmie. :jump:

My Mom and Dad got this really warm blanket and guess what kinda doggies are on it. Yep us guys. :pi*no: :jmp2: :pi*no:

Here is a picture of the blankie, now my brother Derrick want's one too.
Blankie.jpg

:hug: :l*v: :hug:

Sara everything was great, the Spaghetti too.
Yum, Yum.

Thank you so much, enjoy your week with your Mom, Dad, Brother, Avi and Kosmo.

Luv Ya

Lindy Lu

Oh Dear and Santa hasn't even come yet. :wggle:

whoa. that is some blankie. looks like enough room for the whole family to get under. enjoy!! :)

Looks like you boys made out alright this Christmas!! :lol: Quite a haul! I recognize the reflective collar (w/ holly on it right?). Wesley has the same one :D

I adore that blanket!!

Believe it or not I found that blankie from the local flea market!!

I had a different gift for Linda but I saw it and looked at my mom and said "OH MY GOSH DO YOU KNOW WHAT THAT IS?!" I think she thought I lost my marbles.. which.. maybe... icon_whistling icon_whistling

I got one for myself and boy is it ever fuzzy and warm ;)

Glad you liked everything linda - do the loofas still have a face?? That was the first thing that went on ours! :p

Back