• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Greetings from Estonia

Hi, my name is Marion-Silvia Diener and I am living in Laagri, Estonia. I own 3 dogs: Spot, Brenda and Beethoven. Spot is the smallest of this pack ... he is a 2,5 years old cavalier king charles spaniel with his full name Breathnach Emerald. Spot is born in Ireland, Tralee town Co Kerry. I know what you think, why to get a dog so far away?? Well I use to work and live in Ireland (Cork) and when I got the sad news from home that my american cocker spaniel died to pneumonia I was really upset and I wanted another dog and defiantly a spaniel. This is how my cavalier Spot came into my life! I love him very much and he is totally pampered!
Brenda and Beethoven are pyrenean mountain dogs. Brenda is 1,5 years old and Beethoven is 9 months old. I am really passionate about the pyrenean mountain dog breed and I have small hobby kennel named Echo de Chien. Brenda's full name is Lumienkelin Amatsoni and she was born in Finland, little village called Ilvesjoki. Beethoven's full name is Beethoven Symphonie de la Plaine d'Astree, he was born in France region Rhone-Alpes. My cavalier Spot gets very well along with my giants and I am sure that Spot thinks he is a Pyrenean mountain dog as well!!!
I have home page www.freewebs.com/echodechien where you can check all the info about me and my dogs .... lot of pictures there as well. I am glad to be part of this forum and I wish you all Merry Christmas!!

Marion-Silvia Diener

Welcome!! icon_welcome

I grew up wth a Pyrenees many years ago and so know just how wonderful that breed is! :lotsaluv: I hope one day to own one again -- to join my little cavaliers. :) I am out visiting my parents and showed them your website which brought many oohs and ahhs as we all have a special place in our hearts for pyrs. When we had ours, in the 60s and 70s, they were extremely rare in the US. I have only seen a couple in Ireland, where I live now, mainly at dog shows. Someday when I have the room I will have another pyrenees I hope... :)

Thank you for the warm welcome and lovely words about my dogs. Yes, the Pyr is wonderful and these giants have very huge hart! I have tried to find Pyrenees breeders in Ireland but I do not seem to find any in the Internet :( I am just curious what kind of dogs you have there and what they look like!!
I show my dogs as well; Beethoven is still young and needs time to develop, Spot is too "long feet" and it really depends of the judge who dose like his type because he really looks much more different than the cavaliers in Estonia. I like the Irish cavalier type more!!! Brenda had a very successful show career this year and has many wins...total 7 titles won in one year....now she is on a break from shows!

Welcome Marion-Silvia. I can see why you are so passionate about your big dogs. Boy are they beautiful. Spot is awfully handsome. I love his face. Glad to have you here!

Welcome Marion. It's wonderful to meet you. I look forward to hearing more about all your furchildren.

You have some beautiful babies. I was at a dog show 20 years ago and saw a Pyrenes... I fell in love they are gorgeous. She seemed like such a gentle giant. But way to big for an apartment. Welcome to the board.

Back