PDA

View Full Version : Anyone eating Pinnacle??

robynmp
25th December 2006, 06:02 AM
My dogs eat EVO and a mix of the Pinnacle trout and sweet potato
I was going to switch them to Pinnacle alone, but they seem to be doing great on the mix
any Pinnacle users out there?

Barbara Nixon
25th December 2006, 03:41 PM
We don't have it over here. How very different your pet products are to ours.

Cathy Moon
25th December 2006, 04:54 PM
We picked up free sample packets of Pinnacle at the dog show last weekend. My three cavs love it, and it agrees with them. I am using the Pinnacle kibble as dog treats right now. I was given the name of a local store that sells Pinnacle, too.

I'm going to keep them on Evo for the time being, because we have a very reliable source to buy it from, I want to continue doing business there, and I'm pleased with the quality of the food.

moniechris
27th December 2006, 04:46 AM
They just started carrying it in a store in my area. This store tends to have a HUGE mark up on their prices so Pinnacle is WAY out of my league. I am already paying almost $50 a bag for Wellness Venison and my boys love it. No sense to change to pay more. I did get a few sample packs of kibble for free and they went balistic when I took it out of my bag.

The boy in the store is a really young guy and said that he tried some of the wet food (it is supposed to be like a home cooked meal (human quality) and he said that all it needed was some salt and pepper :lol: What a poor college kid won't eat!!!! :sl*p:

robynmp
27th December 2006, 06:18 AM
I think i am going to continue feeding the Pinnacle mixed with the EVO....they seem to be doing well on this mix!

Linda
27th December 2006, 06:36 AM
Robyn

Have you tried the EVO Red Meat yet. ??????
Sara gave me a sample bag, I am going to try it as dog treats like Cathy suggested.

I am not sure if they sell Pinnacle here.

Is it made by Natura. ????????

Cathy Moon
28th December 2006, 01:57 AM
Linda, it's made by Breeders Choice. Here is the link to all the foods they make:
http://www.breeders-choice.com/
The Pinnacle actually has probiotics in it!

I'm interested in the Evo Red Meat, too. It completely slipped my mind that I was going to give it a try! Any opinions?