• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Anyone eating Pinnacle??

robynmp

My dogs eat EVO and a mix of the Pinnacle trout and sweet potato
I was going to switch them to Pinnacle alone, but they seem to be doing great on the mix
any Pinnacle users out there?

We picked up free sample packets of Pinnacle at the dog show last weekend. My three cavs love it, and it agrees with them. I am using the Pinnacle kibble as dog treats right now. I was given the name of a local store that sells Pinnacle, too.

I'm going to keep them on Evo for the time being, because we have a very reliable source to buy it from, I want to continue doing business there, and I'm pleased with the quality of the food.

They just started carrying it in a store in my area. This store tends to have a HUGE mark up on their prices so Pinnacle is WAY out of my league. I am already paying almost $50 a bag for Wellness Venison and my boys love it. No sense to change to pay more. I did get a few sample packs of kibble for free and they went balistic when I took it out of my bag.

The boy in the store is a really young guy and said that he tried some of the wet food (it is supposed to be like a home cooked meal (human quality) and he said that all it needed was some salt and pepper :lol: What a poor college kid won't eat!!!! :sl*p:

I think i am going to continue feeding the Pinnacle mixed with the EVO....they seem to be doing well on this mix!

Robyn

Have you tried the EVO Red Meat yet. ??????
Sara gave me a sample bag, I am going to try it as dog treats like Cathy suggested.

I am not sure if they sell Pinnacle here.

Is it made by Natura. ????????

Linda, it's made by Breeders Choice. Here is the link to all the foods they make:
http://www.breeders-choice.com/
The Pinnacle actually has probiotics in it!

I'm interested in the Evo Red Meat, too. It completely slipped my mind that I was going to give it a try! Any opinions?

Back