PDA

View Full Version : Happy Holidays!!!

Kingofthehouse86
26th December 2006, 03:24 AM
Hey guys I know it's kinda late but Happy Holidays to all...This past week has been brutal for me, espically at work...so many people coming in looking for presents for their pets or looking for a new addition to their family....

So many puppies found wonderful homes for the holidays, plus alot of hamsters, birds, reptiles and other wonderful pets found homes as well..

Plus here at home has been nuts with the holidays too...plus after working all day so tired I barely have the strength to play with King...but I always summon the strength to play with him

Can't neglect my baby, King loves the toys and treats he got for Chanukkah...plus my boss gave King a gift basket full of toys and treats

Well to all my freinds here on the site hope you had a wonder holiday with all your families and I can't wait until the new year..

Charleen
26th December 2006, 10:55 AM
Happy Holiday to you and King and have a Happy New Year.

Cathy Moon
26th December 2006, 01:51 PM
Happy Holidays Aaron! Your avatar photo of King is wonderful. Glad King had lots of goodies, hope you get to rest up from the shopping season. :)

Kingofthehouse86
26th December 2006, 03:06 PM
I already got everything I really wanted...but it was from myself :lol: I bought myself the Wii (the new system from Nintendo) that's what I really wanted..Yes I'm still very much a kid at heart, gotta play my video games... then from my aunt I got "Chicken Soup for the Dog Lover's Soul" so far a very intreresting book....have a happy new year too all

Lani
26th December 2006, 03:30 PM
Happy New Year Aaron, King & Family!!! :flwr:

molly
26th December 2006, 06:52 PM
Happy Holidays to you Aaron and King! Hope you get a rest soon :lol: .

judy
26th December 2006, 07:39 PM
I already got everything I really wanted...but it was from myself :lol: I bought myself the Wii (the new system from Nintendo) that's what I really wanted..Yes I'm still very much a kid at heart, gotta play my video games......

ooooh, nice score. I am dreaming of a Nintendo DS with Mario for moi, i'm more of a sit down kind of person. The Wii is so amazing, what games to you have for it?

happy chanuka and happy new year, enjoy

Kingofthehouse86
27th December 2006, 04:07 AM
Wow, Judy didn't kno u were into games.... right on!!!! I only got the Legend of Zelda: Twightlight Princess!!! the best game for it!!!

Zippy
27th December 2006, 04:22 AM
Aron, How could you be too tired to play with King?? :)

Glad to hear that you had a great holiday, hang onto that wand...I hear the strap breaks on some of them!!

Happy New Year to everyone! :flwr: