PDA

View Full Version : puppia harness sizes???

Harley & Carley
26th December 2006, 07:46 PM
I have a 6 1/2 lb puppy in a size small harness and need another harness for my almost 4 1/2 lb puppy. Do you think I could just order a medium size harness and it would fit the bigger puppy (if I tightened it) and use the small for the little girl? Or should I order another small for the little puppy and buy 2 mediums when they get larger? I am trying to save a few dollars if possible.
thanks

robynmp
26th December 2006, 08:18 PM
I think the M would be way to big...my 14-15lb girl is in the M now
I would go for the s and then upgrade later
check ebay...sometimes you can get a bragain

Justine
26th December 2006, 08:20 PM
Alfie is 7 months now,hubby ordered a large ,i must admit i thought it would be to big but it is perfect and still a nice bit left for growing.

judy
26th December 2006, 08:41 PM
The measurements should be given on the site where you order it. Those measurements are good guidelines. If your baby is not close to those measurements, it won't fit. A medium is surely way too big for a 6 pound dog, even tightened all the way. i would think the small might even be a little big but maybe not. go by the measurements. do they have an extra small?

good luck.

Shay
26th December 2006, 08:41 PM
I just ordered my 11 lb puppy the medium, and it is a little big and her little leg slips out sometimes. I would think the medium would be way too big for your puppy right now.

Justine
26th December 2006, 08:50 PM
Sorry read it wrong,thought he was an older dog.Ignore me.