• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

puppia harness sizes???

Harley & Carley

I have a 6 1/2 lb puppy in a size small harness and need another harness for my almost 4 1/2 lb puppy. Do you think I could just order a medium size harness and it would fit the bigger puppy (if I tightened it) and use the small for the little girl? Or should I order another small for the little puppy and buy 2 mediums when they get larger? I am trying to save a few dollars if possible.
thanks

I think the M would be way to big...my 14-15lb girl is in the M now
I would go for the s and then upgrade later
check ebay...sometimes you can get a bragain

Harley

Alfie is 7 months now,hubby ordered a large ,i must admit i thought it would be to big but it is perfect and still a nice bit left for growing.

The measurements should be given on the site where you order it. Those measurements are good guidelines. If your baby is not close to those measurements, it won't fit. A medium is surely way too big for a 6 pound dog, even tightened all the way. i would think the small might even be a little big but maybe not. go by the measurements. do they have an extra small?

good luck.

I just ordered my 11 lb puppy the medium, and it is a little big and her little leg slips out sometimes. I would think the medium would be way too big for your puppy right now.

Back