• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Annie's first Christmas

anniespeeps

Hi everybody! I just had my first Christmas, and boy was it fun! I thought I'd share a few pictures . . .

Daddy put this silly bow on my head. . . Later I got it off and tried to eat it.

annie_xmas1.jpg

Here I am opening my very first Christmas present. It was a stuffed squirrel. Can you believe it? Those things belong in the back yard, not in the house!

annie_xmas2.jpg

Here I am relaxing on Daddy while he snoozes. He got that Colts blankie for Christmas. He's still holding out hope for a Super Bowl, but I think the Colts defense is way to wimpy and undersized.

annie_xmas3.jpg

Here I am frolicking with my cousin, Fenway. He's a frisky boy. I'm older, so I like to show him who's boss.

annie_xmas4.jpg

Here I am with my big sisters, Fenway and his brothers, and Granny. I'm looking a little sleepy.

annie_xmas5.jpg

Well, that's it. I hope everyone got what they wanted for Christmas.

Annie, you have found a lovely family to live with and it looks like you have a good little cousin in Fenway.

Great Pictures and you have a beautiful family!

Also, very good NFL analysis (you are one smart pup) :)

Back