• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Zoe, Bobo and Logan's christmas fun!! *Lots of Pics*

robynmp

They had a blast yesterday. We had about 23 adults and 6 kids at our house for Christmas....the dogs had so much fun and slpet so soundly last night after the excitement died...
this was a couple of days agoi...Zoe by the tree
hairstyler022.jpg

Bobo modeling his new coat from Grandma! (too bad it was 81 degrees....it is colder tonight though :)
Christmas06021.jpg

Zoe in her new coat from Grandma and her new toys!
Christmas06019-1.jpg

They are getting tired
12-26-06009.jpg

Bobo looking soooo cute
Christmas06005.jpg

Soe sleeping peacefully
Christmas06002.jpg

3 way tug...after they woke up!!
Christmas06003.jpg

What fun..gorgeous tree!! Zoe is such a beautiful little girl, and Logan has such pretty markings. How much does Logan weigh now?

Logan is getting close to 7lbs :shock:
He is a healthy eater and has gone through a big growth spurt....he is getting long
and thanks about my tree....I love it :)

Zoe has such beautiful ears - i love the brown bits going through them, they're like highlights :lol:

I just adore BoBo!!! They are all so precious :D does Bobo have the personality of a cavalier or a cocker? If he is a cavalier at heart, he got the best of both worlds because he has a GORGEOUS coat!!

Oh he is a cavalier at heart...he is actually the sweetest of my 3
I love him dearly...I truly believe he is a special dog....he is just amazing and GORGEOUS if i do say so myself!!

Back