• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Lia is ill!!

Laura&Lia

Hi,

Lia is ill. She has an UTI and a colitis. She's on flagyl and Clotrimazol drops in both ears.

All this is probably because on Christmas Eve she fell in a pool while she was playing in the backyard (at my grandma's home). The pool in the winter is so dirty. She only stay in the water for a few seconds but i guess that she swallowed water and it entered too into her ears!!! :sl*p:

I feel guilty, because I lost sight of her a few minutes!!! I'm a bad mommy! :(

P.S.: On the other side the vet said me that she's growing up healthy and is on her weight!!! (now is 8 lb and is 3 and a half months old!).

I post you some photograps of our journey to Majorca, that is where i was born!
(one is with one of the three wise men, that is a tradition in Spain instead of Santa Claus)

335061707_65746be2dc.jpg

335061694_33a6bed045.jpg

335061702_c9dbfc221c.jpg

OMG Lia is soooo cute and looks like a great trip

You are not a bad mommy....things happen (this is something I know and have insurance for) with dogs you never know what they will get into!

Is she better now?

Laura...Hugs to you and Lia. You are not a bad Mom. We have all had a scare with a new puppy. Hope little Lia is better soon

Aww! Poor little love! Sweet kisses from my boys in hopes that she feels better. We all have our moments, Lia. No worries. *ng*l

Poor sweetie. I hope she feels better soon. It is not your fault, she was being a puppy. :)

Laura.Lia

Sorry to hear what happened to lia.It wasnt your fault we cant watch them all the time .My daughter has had accidents,and i have felt bad,but it isnt possible to be every where.Dont punish yourself.She will soon get better.

What lovely pictures!

I hope that Lia is feeling better soon!

Puppies get into mischief, just like kiddies. :flwr:

So sorry to hear about that! poor little girl!..dont worry its not your fault! she's a puppy, thats what they do! Hope she recovers very soon! :hug:

She is adorable, I am so glad she is feeling better.

I hope you are too, it was not your fault so don't be blaming yourself. :flwr: :flwr: :flwr: :flwr:

What a beautiful picture!!

Don't feel bad and don't blame yourself...things happen sometimes. Shelby was mine to take an unexpected trip into a pool!! She'll be okay. The good thing is that you knew something was wrong and got her the medical attention she needs. She'll be okay.

My girls are sending puppy kisses and hugs and lots of prayers for a speedy recovery. :flwr:

I'm so glad she is feeling better - things like that happen, it's so hard to watch them every second! She is beautiful also, love the pictures!!!
cl*p

Back