• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Izzy is 1!

Lindsay

Today my precious little girl was born :D :D :D

She is going to get lots of hugs, kisses and cookies when I get home!

I can't imagine life without her!

:hppybdy: :hppybdy: :hppybdy: :hppybdy: :hppybdy: :hppybdy:
:mexwav: :mexwav: :mexwav: :mexwav:
:pi*no: b*n*n* :*nana: :pi*no: b*n*n* :*nana: :pi*no: b*n*n* :*nana: :pi*no: b*n*n* :*nana: :pi*no: b*n*n* :*nana:
:lotsaluv: :paw: cavtiny :lotsaluv: :paw: cavtiny :lotsaluv: :paw: cavtiny :lotsaluv: :paw: cavtiny :lotsaluv: :paw: cavtiny

Randoms228.jpg

Randoms128.jpg

Randoms130.jpg

:hppybdy: Izzy - love your little cat friend. I hope you get good hugs today from animals and humans!

WOOHOO!!HAPPY BIRTHDAY IZZY! Hope ya have a wonderful day and make sure mummy spoils you to bits!

:hppybdy: Izzy. Hope you have a lovely day :D :D :D

I used to have a puddy who looked just like Howie - he adored dogs too. Silver tabby cats are sooooooooooo gorgeous :flwr:

:hppybdy: 1st Birthday Izzy

I am sure your mommy is gonna spoil you rotten with tons of hugs and kisses when she get home.

You are so beautiful Izzy you precious little princess. :flwr: :flwr: :flwr:

Izzy said to thank you all and that she had a wonderful day! She got a dingo bone that will take her ages to get through because it was as big as she was! :lol:

Yay Izzy you are one year old! :hppybdy: I hope it was a very happy, goodie filled, lovefest of a day! :D

Back