• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Kyla in her duffel coat

Nicki

Kyla on Christmas Eve

emailKyla16013305.jpg

Oh Nicki Darling

She is beautiful, what a lovely Duffle coat.

She looks like a star in it too. :D :D :D :D

Bet that will keep her nice and warm when those naughty boys are chasing her all over the place. :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:

Thank you...the duffle coat was from Pets At Home...

Hubby took some persuading, but she does look SO cute in it!!!

Hubby took the photo, I was really pleased with it, it's the best one we have of her.

All we need now is a pink lead, :D pink harness, :lol: pink bed, :slp: pink..............ANYTHING...... for such a beautiful girl :lotsaluv: :lotsaluv: :lotsaluv:

Alison, Wilts, U.K.

Thanks Alison... :lol: :lol:

She has got a pink collar icon_whistling

and I'm waiting to see if that gorgeous bed in Pets at home has been reduced in the sale :badgrin: :badgrin: :badgrin:

the pink cushion one with white fur trim....

Nicki said:
and I'm waiting to see if that gorgeous bed in Pets at home has been reduced in the sale :badgrin: :badgrin: :badgrin:

the pink cushion one with white fur trim....

I dare you!!!! to spoil her so rotton!!!

Alison, Wilts, U.k.

estertje said:
do you have the matching coat for yourself? It's really chique!

Sadly they don't do human size ones ;) but I do have a nice lilac coat so we sort of co-ordinate.

Alison you are a toad :badgrin: :badgrin: unfortunately I've just had my VISA bills to pay, so a little bit broke at the moment icon_whistling

Donna, I bought TWO coats - one I didn't really like and fortunately it didn't fit very well either...so he didn't have much choice :badgrin: :badgrin:

He's getting used to the idea now...still have a bit of a pink ban but I'm working on it!!!

Back