• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Hello from Scotland

Lynnanna

Hi, My name is Lynn, I live in Falkirk in Central Scotland and am about to become Mummy to a 9wk old Tri boy whom we have named Dexter :D. I live with my 10yr old daughter, Anna, and we have been "researching" dogs for the past two years!

We had already thought that Cavaliers might be the breed for us when we came upon your website around 6 months ago, but seeing all your lovely photos and reading about all their antics definitely swung it! We are collecting Dexter from the breeder this Friday - my daughter literally cannot wait! :l*v:

We are first time dog owners, although many of our friends have dogs so we have lots of help and advice on hand (including Cavalier Talk!). No doubt you will be hearing more from me over the next few weeks, bye for now! :thnku:

Lynn & Anna - congratulations on your puppy Dexter. I can't wait to see pictures and hear your stories of learning to live with a cavalier. icon_welcome

Welcome Lynn and Anna. How exciting for both of you. So wonderful that you researched the breed first...they are special but do require some pretty special attention. Dexter will have two girls to spoil him rotten and he'll lap it up!

Hi Lynn. Congratulations on your new baby boy. You'll just love him. It's impossible not to. Welcome.

Hi Lynn and Congratulations on the arrival of your newest baby. You will never be able to do without a Cavalier in your life again. :lol: .. that I can guarantee. I have 2 Shih Tzu boys, and missed my Cavaliers so much that I went looking for rescues and now have 3 Cavalier girls in the family. Hope to see lots of pictures soon. :snap:

Welcome to you and Dexter. it is nice to see another Scottish person online.
I lived in Grangemouth for a time but now I am across the Bridge in Fife. There are a lot of Cavalier owners in the surrounding area and the Scottish Cavalier Club Limit Show is usually held in Alva in February.

Thank You

Thank you all for the great welcome. We set off tomorrow morning for Banff, Aberdeenshire (a three and a half hour car journey) to collect Dexter, it will be a long day for us all! :drivecar:

Hopefully we can post some pics of our new arrival over the weekend!

icon_welcome Lynn and Dexter!

Once you get your little guy, you'll be in love forever! ;D

HI Lynn and Anna and welcome :D

Wishing you a safe journey tomorrow...

I don't want to spoil things for you and I know you've done your research but please have a very careful look at the pup, Mom and where they are kept...sadly Aberdeenshire has a bit of a reputation for having quite a few puppy farms...

I'm sure you've already read through the Cavalier Info library section on the board, but it might be worth refreshing your memory on what to look for when buying a pup.

Obviously it's not advisable to mention breeders' names on the forum, but if you would like to PM me I can check to see if they are a Cavalier Club member....

Back