• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

The marvels of photoshop...

Lisa_T

I adore Amber's white stripe/blaze. It was the 'I want that pup!' factor. But I've often wondered how she would look as a solid ruby....

..and thanks to adobe photoshop, I've a good idea:

335657370_28d59bfb0c.jpg

Weird what a radical difference it makes, especially without the white chin! She looks angelic- a little too angelic for my naughty pup! :lol: :lol: :lol: [/img]

She is that. Holly put herself to bed unusually early tonight- she does this when we've been away for some reason. Goes to bed three hours earlier than normal and STAYS there! Since Amber worships the ground Holly walks on (Holly, needless to add, does not reciprocate :lol: ) I fully expected pup to put herself to bed too. Nup. Amber came into the living room with me and curled up in a ball on my lap while I watched my new Dr Who dvds. So cute... :l*v: :l*v:

Amber,

I'll admit I may not be the most impartial, but I think you are adorable, stripe or no stripe. We Ruby's must really stick together since there seems to be so few of us.

This is also a coincidence because I did something similar to a picture of my Dad with Photoshop. I added some fur and a little white and I think he looks better as a Ruby with a little bit of white stripe on his nose and forehead. :D

Ruby in Virginia. :paw:

She's so cute!
Without her stripe she reminds me of someone else's ruby puppy! I would like to see them side by side. :)

Would it be Linda's Darby? I thought there was a resemblance myself...quite apart from the usual colour and breed likeness, of course :lol: :lol: :lol:

Oh poor Oakley , he's so upset that you took Amber's stripe away.... please put it back so that he can swoon over her once again :lol:

Oakley obviously doesn't like competition as the cutest solid around... ;)

It was surprisingly easy to do. I understand better how pics of celebs etc can be airbrushed to give them perfect glowing skin. :D :D :D

Amber would be handsome even with a purple line. It's a cutie. I like very much the rubys, but Amber is precious!!!! :flwr:

Tee hee, I just adore her naughty stripe!! hmmm...I wonder what photoshop could do for my backside... icon_whistling

*g* I guess that would depend on what you want done to it!! :lol: :lol:

I showed this to my parents and they were so surprised at the difference- commented that she didn't look as cheeky. Poor puppy, she's always accused of being cheeky and she really *isn't*- she just seems so in comparison to Holly, but Holly is not exactly a prime example of your average Cavalier.

Back