• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Hello from Texas!

AngieB

Hello everyone! I finally joined this wonderful board after lurking for several months. I know a bunch of you from Cavalier Connection, but I read this board also so I figured it was time to come aboard.

My name is Angie and I have two Blenheim Cavaliers named Katie and Lexi. We live in the suburbs of Houston, Texas with my husband and our two cats, Phoebe and Callie. Katie is almost 2 years old and Lexi is 8 months. As with all of you, they are the absolute joys of my life and I love them both with all my heart! :lotsaluv:

Here is a picture of our Christmas card this year featuring (what else?!) our girls . . .
Xmas2006-1.jpg

And, here are my girls snuggling shortly after Lexi came home to us this summer . . .
Girls8-12-06-2.jpg

(I hope the photos aren’t too big. If so, please let me know and I will resize. I'm also working on my Avatar so please bear with me! :xfngr: [I'm so loving all these emoticons!])

Anyway, thanks for looking at my girls! I’m looking forward to getting to know all of you!

Hi Angie. Katie and Lexi are gorgeous. They sure made a wonderful card cover. Welcome to the board.

Hi Angie - icon_welcome Your two cavaliers are beautiful. Especially the pictures of them sleeping.

Thought I recognized those adorable faces... and arnt these emoticons so much fun :mexwav:

Thanks everyone! As with the other board, it's so nice to find people who feel the same way about their dogs as I do about mine. My family thinks I'm a little nuts! :lol: :lol:

And, yes, I love the emoticons! :wggle:

Hi! Your girls look wonderful! Hope you have a nice time here, I surely do, the people here are great!!!

Hi!

Your girls are beautiful! I live just north of Beaumont. I found my Ava in the Houston area. She is blenheim also, only 5 mos. old. I had a hard time finding one once I started looking. She has been such a joy to have.
I'm so glad we got her. She gets along great with my 9 year old dachshund and two little granddaughters.

I hope to be able to post a picture real soon.

Just wanted to say hello from a neighbor cav lover!!!!!!

Sharon

Hi Angie!!!
I never get tired of looking at photos of your two beautiful girls!
Nice to find you over here ;) !

Nancy
Teddy and sweet, little Katydid

Re: Hi!

Sharlea said:
Your girls are beautiful! I live just north of Beaumont. I found my Ava in the Houston area. She is blenheim also, only 5 mos. old. I had a hard time finding one once I started looking. She has been such a joy to have.
I'm so glad we got her. She gets along great with my 9 year old dachshund and two little granddaughters.

I hope to be able to post a picture real soon.

Just wanted to say hello from a neighbor cav lover!!!!!!

Sharon

Hi Sharon! Welcome to the board! I don't post as much here as I do on Cavalier Connection, but it's always nice to hear from a fellow Texan!

I would love to know who your breeder is! What if our girls are related?! If you get time, would you PM me with your breeder's name? And, please post pictures of Ava and your dachshund! We love pictures! :snap:

Hi Angie!!!
I never get tired of looking at photos of your two beautiful girls!
Nice to find you over here !

Thanks Nancy! ;) ;)

Back