• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Monichris - thanks to you and Cody, Stewie & Wesley!!!

momay

Sofee Marie had her first and best Christmas ever! I don't think a dog has been showered with more affection and gifts as she was! :l*v:
Monichris - you really out did yourself with the gift selection, here are some photos of Sofee with her new collar (can't really see it in the first picture - but it's pink and paisley and perfect), antlers (yeah, I LOVE them!!) and Christmas play toys. I was the photographer, so you see my husband and mother in the pictures.
The stocking was the best part to me cl*p and my husband just loved it. Thanks also for the special hot chocolate mix - I've never seen anything like that and doesn't my husband LOVE hot chocolate - it will be great to have after a snowy outing with Sofee (that is if we can get her to go out in it!!!). icon_whistling
I hope you had a great Christmas/Holiday too and everyone else who participated in Secret Santa. What a wonderful idea, we really are blessed by everyone who posts here! :flwr:
Happy New Year, Good Health and Happiness to you and your Cavs (and other fur friends)!
MoMay and Sofee Marie

335794743_27fade862d_m.jpg

335792838_ae2d65c086_m.jpg

335792830_6a16a2fc75_m.jpg

Wonderful Christmas pictures. I can see that Sofee Marie has stolen your Mother's heart as well.

YAY!! I am so glad that she loved her stuff!! I have all boys so shopping for a little girl was so much fun :luv: I don't think Stewie would look half as cute as Sofee in a pink paisley collar icon_whistling . I am so glad that I got a chance to buy it! This overall experience was just wonderful and I can't wait to do it again next year!! :D

oooh come on where were our christmas antlers?!!? I couldn't find any that were that stylish and i looked everywhere! :yikes

I was at Petco tonight and all of their antlers and hats were 1/2 off! Pretty cute! :flwr:

That's what i miss about living in the US - everythign is so much cheaper there!! Kosmo got 3 nylabones in regular size for $12 where as if he would have gotten them here it would have been double that.. :sl*p:

Petco has some rather cute dog sweaters.. icon_whistling

Back