PDA

View Full Version : Just had to post

blue_star
28th December 2006, 08:12 PM
I have Toby on another visit nad couldn't resist taking these photos with his head band on to keep his ears clean.

http://i65.photobucket.com/albums/h220/blue_star87/101_0014.jpg
Here I am just eatting my tea and you go and put this silly thing on me!! I'm a boy not a girl!!!

http://i65.photobucket.com/albums/h220/blue_star87/101_0011.jpg
It might well be a new camera but here is what I think of it

http://i65.photobucket.com/albums/h220/blue_star87/101_0013.jpg
Here is a raspberry for you!!

Lindsay
28th December 2006, 10:02 PM
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Poor Toby!!!

Alison_Leighfield
28th December 2006, 11:00 PM
What a darling....fab pictures!

Alison, Wilts, U.k.

Nicki
28th December 2006, 11:16 PM
oh bless him - I put scrunchies on mine too when they are eating, does help keep the ears clean :)

scuffer
29th December 2006, 12:11 AM
That's adorable!!! Great idea with the headband...I'll have to try that or the scrunchie...I spend all that time brushing the kids and they get a treat for being so good then have to brush their ears again!!!

Cathy T
29th December 2006, 02:21 AM
Too funny!

Cathy Moon
29th December 2006, 04:15 AM
He is soooo sweet! :)

gocamping
29th December 2006, 11:04 PM
That's a great idea! I am waiting for Libby's ears to get longer. The edges just get wet now! icon_whistling

Maxxs_Mummy
1st January 2007, 05:27 PM
Don't worry Tobes. Maxx wears a headband when he's eating 'wet' food as well - he said you still look very manly & is looking forward to seeing you again. Are you feeling better now?

blue_star
1st January 2007, 06:28 PM
Yeah he is feeling loads better and actually spent New Years with us.
I think I'm going to have to change his food though, he is refusing to eat the R/D I think the time has come where he is posivitely bored of it, the same stuff day in and day out. Not only is he not eatting the dry food he is now not eatting the meat both at mine and his real home. He will eat Ceaser though :roll: :roll:
I think I will phone the vets towards the end of this week and have a word with them about what is best as I can't understand spending all this money on R/D when he isn't eatting it.

Maxxs_Mummy
2nd January 2007, 12:20 PM
Why don't you pop into Vale and get some free samples of Burns? Keith has loads out on the rack by the till :D

I feed Maxx on Burns and he loves it. I buy 2 small bags so that he has one for breakfast and one for dinner - flavour that is, not bag!!!!

Are you at work today? I am going over to get some stuff later so can pick you some samples up. Burns is a hypoallergenic food and much better than some of them. www.burns-pet-nutrition.co.uk

blue_star
2nd January 2007, 12:33 PM
Yeah I am at work worst luck. Toby is here with me too.

Maxxs_Mummy
2nd January 2007, 12:49 PM
I'll pop in later then - won't have the boys as I have to go to town first. We're just about to take the decs down so I will be a little while.....

Is Archie in today as well?

blue_star
2nd January 2007, 01:16 PM
Nope Archie is off today, still on his holidays.

Its a shame you won't have the boys as I have my camera.

Zippy
2nd January 2007, 05:15 PM
Just love the photos of Toby...and the scrunchie/headband!

He seems to have enjoyed his tea....look at that tongue..LOL

Toby is adorable! :flwr: :flwr:

moniechris
2nd January 2007, 09:09 PM
Does that boy ever keep his tongue in his mouth!!! :rotfl: I bet his kisses bathe your whole face!!

blue_star
3rd January 2007, 09:26 PM
Thanks for all your lovely comments.
Unfortunatly my little boy was very naughty last night. I was just getting for bed and I heard all this rattling around and when I go down stairs he had managed to open the bin bag and take out a polystrene box, open it and gobble down a load of chicken and fish!!!! I was not impressed. He has never done anything like that at my house before.

Maxxs_Mummy
4th January 2007, 01:32 PM
I don't belive you! Toby is an angel and he would never, ever do a thing like that :lol:

Maxx spread the entire contents of a bin bag all over the landing yesterday :roll: I had just emptied all the upstairs bins into it and dumped it on the landing whilst I changed my bed. I heard rustling and when I opened the door I could have crowned him. He just stood there wagging his tail :lol: