PDA

View Full Version : Your going to think I am crazy, but....

stewartdogs
28th December 2006, 07:38 PM
I have noticed that my Remmington has a distinct smell. It is not a bad odor or anything, he just smells different. I only smell it when I have put my face all down in his fur, so it's not a really strong smell. I can't describe it, but I could certianly pick Remmington out just by that smell. Do Cavs have a particular smell? Remmy has it all of the time, no matter what. It's not a dirty smell. I just can't describe it. When are they going to come out with scratch and sniff for the computer!

Maxxs_Mummy
28th December 2006, 08:23 PM
Maxx has a lovely snuggly smell too and so does Alison's Whitney. I can tell both of them by their smells :lol: Charlie just stinks most of the time :yuk: We're hoping this will clear up when he starts his next lot of treatment after the New Year though :xfngr: I thought it was just me who could smell him but sometimes Maxx will wander up to him, sniff him and then give him this disgusted look and wander off again :lol:

estertje
28th December 2006, 08:33 PM
Sam has a strong smell too. Now that I clean his ears every day it's a lot less! His ears really smell bad after 2 or 3 days without cleaning! Now he just has a dog smell, but different from any other dog but not stinky any more. I could recognise him by his smell too! And I love it!

luvzcavs
29th December 2006, 12:01 PM
Harry and Digby smell completely different to each other.

Also Digby had lip fold plastic surgery done a good while ago (maybe 2 years) and he has never smelt the same since around his mouth. It has a medical smell ???

Cathy Moon
29th December 2006, 12:06 PM
I took a good whiff of my three, and they each smell different. icon_nwunsure
India definitely needs a bath! icon_blshing

Cathy T
29th December 2006, 03:29 PM
When my guys pop into bed with me in the a.m. I can tell who's who by their smell!