PDA

View Full Version : Topsy

misty
28th December 2006, 08:46 PM
Our precious foster girl, Topsy, went peacefully to Rainbow Bridge this morning, with her mum and dad by her side.

Run free my little darling. Mummy misses you so much, but knows you are able to run and play now.

Lindsay
28th December 2006, 09:59 PM
:cry*ing: :cry*ing: :cry*ing: :cry*ing: :cry*ing: :cry*ing:

Misty, thinking of you at this time. Spencer, Izzy and Tilly send kisses.

lorin
28th December 2006, 10:50 PM
Aww--we're sorry for your loss....

Alison_Leighfield
28th December 2006, 10:58 PM
Dearest Fran, :flwr:

she knew you loved her so much, she knew you cared so very, very much, what a lucky little girl she was to have known all that devotion before she passed over....

Thank you Fran for loving and caring for her, may time heal your broken heart and I truly hope that one day you will be able to smile when you remember the special times that you all had together with her.

Hugs for Jennifer as well as I know she loved and adored her also. (((xxx))).

Run free Topsy, find my girls and all run free together xxx

Alison Wilts U.K.

Nicki
28th December 2006, 11:29 PM
Dear Fran

We are so very sorry that Lady Topsy has been given her wings.

Bless you for looking after this precious little one - thanks to you her last months were full of love and care, and were happy.

She will be running about at the Bridge with our other Angels...no more falling over :(

Take care - thinking of you :flwr: :flwr:

Denni
29th December 2006, 12:06 AM
:hug: :flwr:

So sorry for you loss, she was a very special little girl and so blessed to have you as her foster parents.

Cathy T
29th December 2006, 02:19 AM
So glad she received so much love and was well cared for in her final days. Bless your big generous heart for taking her in and showing what kindness is. She'll be missed but she is no longer in pain. Run free Lady Topsy!

Charleen
29th December 2006, 02:30 AM
I am so sad to hear about Topsy's passing. :cry*ing: I went back to re-look at her beautiful pictures.

http://cavaliertalk.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=4520&highlight=topsy

*ng*l What a beautiful lady she was. How is your family coping?

Cathy Moon
29th December 2006, 01:25 PM
Fran, so very sorry to hear of your loss. How heartbreaking to lose your beloved little girl. :cry*ing: Bless you for giving Topsy a loving, forever home. :hug: :hug:

(Charleen, thanks for posting the link to Topsy's thread!)

Mary
29th December 2006, 02:31 PM
Oh no! So sorry to hear of Topsy's passing. Thank you for bringing brightness to her life.

Mary

Maxxs_Mummy
29th December 2006, 05:27 PM
{{{{{{{{Fran}}}}}}}} so very sorry to hear of little Topsy :( I sent you a text earlier as I haven't been able to get on the computer. Hope you are all OK?

Thank you for giving Topsy a wonderful few months, I know how much you all loved her & at least she went to the Bridge knowing what love was.

Give Jennifer a hig from me and if you need a chat then pick up the phone OK.

Lots of love and hugs from me and the boys xxxxxx

merlinsmum
29th December 2006, 06:37 PM
So sorry to hear of Topsy's passing. She was a gorgeous girl and her last months were filled with love and compassion because of you. Thinking of you at such a sad time. :flwr:

Claire L
29th December 2006, 10:56 PM
Fran, I am so very sorry to read such sad news :cry*ing: I know there are no words to console you... just want you to know that you are in my thoughts and prayers and thank you for giving Topsy so much love....

:hug: :hug:

Huguette
29th December 2006, 11:02 PM
I am so sorry for you. I understand what you are feeling. Three years ago, I lost my love Flopy on Christmas day.
She was loved and she had a nice life. So, she is with her parents and all our dogs, running freely in the paradise !

Lisa_T
30th December 2006, 03:54 AM
Sorry to hear about little Topsy. What a petite little Lady she was!

OhMarley
30th December 2006, 12:08 PM
Sorry to hear about Topsy, she was so lucky to have finally found her way into your home. Even though it must be so horribly painful to have lost her, at least she spent the rest of her time with you and your family. She was truely loved and cared for and i'm sure she would have been so greatful.
Thinking of you at this hard time
xoxo :flwr:

Zippy
30th December 2006, 04:33 PM
Sorry to hear of Topsys' passing.

At least she had a wonderful, caring family after you took her into your home. :flwr:

Our thoughts are with you. :flwr:

arasara
3rd January 2007, 09:05 PM
Oh my goodness Misty I just saw this thread.. I am soooo sorry for your loss ***HUGZ***. How are you guys getting along there? I hope everything is alright. You should be comforted by the fact that Lady Topsy spent the best days of her life with you .. ;) She couldn't have asked for a better mommy and daddy. Hope you guys are feeling better and sorry again.. :flwr:

bonniepirate
3rd January 2007, 10:13 PM
so sorry to hear about your loss, she was beautiful and looked so happy in the pics, my thoughts are with you

matties mum
4th January 2007, 08:32 AM
I am so sorry I dont come on this part very much because I always sit here crying Topsy knew that you love her so you gave her what she needed a good home with love
----Aileen

misty
4th January 2007, 05:49 PM
We feel so honoured - Topsy's face is NESSR's logo for this month

http://nessr.proboards104.com/index.cgi

It is so quiet at home without her and we miss her, but know we did our very best for the little lady.

Claire
6th January 2007, 09:11 PM
Oh Fran - Sorry I have only just seen this and so sorry that Topsy has been given her wings, but now she is free, I am glad she spent her final time with you in a safe and happy environment.

misty
6th January 2007, 10:23 PM
the most wonderful thing happened today :)

Since Topsy went to Rainbow Bridge, on two separate outings we have seen rainbows.

Today OH and I were out in the car, and we were talking about Topsy and the Rainbow Bridge poem. I looked over to the right and there was a rainbow.

We both burst into tears. I was so comforted that our little Lady Topsy was looking over us.

Also, the vet told us she thought Topsy was about 12 .... tonight we learned of a spaniel (but a springer) that is being made homeless tomorrow :(. She's also 12 years old, and coming to us as a foster girl. I wonder if Topsy's sent her.

arasara
6th January 2007, 11:35 PM
Fran - Topsy looks just beautiful on the NESSR page. :flwr:

What a wonderful story of you and your husband seeing a rainbow.. I am sure Topsy sent it to you. ;)

Let us know how you get on with this new foster girl. ;) Topsy is sending her for you to take away all of your sadnesses.. :flwr:

Mary
7th January 2007, 12:21 AM
I love the rainbow story. Topsy was certainly a special little lady and sounds like she is touching your life yet still in so many ways. Good luck with your new foster. The pups all cross our paths for a reason!

Linda
8th January 2007, 02:30 AM
I am so sorry for your loss, I am sure she was sending you a signal that she was okay. So touching. :hug:

OhMarley
8th January 2007, 11:36 AM
the most wonderful thing happened today :)

Also, the vet told us she thought Topsy was about 12 .... tonight we learned of a spaniel (but a springer) that is being made homeless tomorrow :(. She's also 12 years old, and coming to us as a foster girl. I wonder if Topsy's sent her.

It can be a bit eerie when things like that happen... Your really brave to be willing to open your home and your hearts to foster dogs like that, especially when they are older and the possibilty of them passing on is there.
It's good to know there are people as kind and generous as you, hope your doing ok :flwr: