View Full Version : CLOSED: possible foster situation: pregnant female CKCS

28th December 2006, 11:55 PM
Have been told of a found female CKCS who is pregnant. Trying to get more info. Derpending on how far along she is I may need a foster willing to raise puppies... or else may need a foster for a spay situation. If she is pregnant she may go to another rescue til puppies are reared and homed, then I will take her in to rehome. This dog needs to be in the Dublin/neighbouring region (eg within a short drive) ONLY please as it is too difficult to manage the situation from a longer distance; please do not offer from further away as though I appreciate the offers they will be turned down. :thmbsup:

Please PM me if this sounds like something that might interest you in the new year... not sure if any foster will be needed at all or if this dog is actually pregnant but as always it helps me to hit the ground running to get her sorted when I return this weekend, if she does need this type of care.:lol:

Bruce H
29th December 2006, 12:42 PM
OMG, I would give anything to live by you and welp and raise puppies. This was exactly the situation with Honey, the rescue we thought might be pregnant; fortunately turned out she wasn't pregnant.

Hope you can find someone for her.

29th December 2006, 05:25 PM
Bruce we could fly you over for an extended holiday? :lol:

I still have no new info on this girl but a rescue colleague will keep an eye out for her, and they know I fly back today from Calif to Ireland (with my new cavalier book for reading... 8)

I believe another rescue colleague actually is the one who has her so she is safe.

1st January 2007, 03:54 PM
Poor little love. Wish I was nearer. I will be home for most of January and all of Feb too. Very few work hours so it would be ideal. My Vet is one of those wonderful people who would be here almost immediately too :D

Good luck with it Karlin. Hope you find her a wonderful foster home :xfngr:

2nd January 2007, 06:39 PM
Is there any further news on this girl?

2nd January 2007, 07:43 PM
No word. People who have her have been contacted by the guards and given contacts for Cavalier Rescue so we're waiting to see what happens. Turns out she wasn't with the rescue colleague after all. :(

2nd January 2007, 08:00 PM
Oh no! Hopefully you or a reliable contact will get her soon!

4th January 2007, 12:05 AM
We are concerned about her but can't do any more; the guards passed along our details we hope. :?

8th January 2007, 05:59 PM
Is there any word about this little mommy to be??? I have been worried sick since reading this thread!

8th January 2007, 07:10 PM
hope you hear soon keep us all posted.

8th January 2007, 09:39 PM
No word and presume we won't ever get any. Probably reunited or else the people kept her or sent her to the pound. For privacy reasons (rightly so) the police will not put someone directly in contact with the finders but pass along the contact details to the finders.

8th January 2007, 09:43 PM
:( :( :( She remains in my thoughts and I hope she is being well taken care of.